Chapter 5

We run into a good will and take some clothes. We go to the bathroom and change out of them while flushing our old prison ones. We tear the tags off and I open the window. I climb out with caution and Lady Gaga does the same. We jump a couple fences and find ourselves in a parking lot. We don't run, as to not be seen as suspicious. Next thing we're gonna have to do is cut off our hair. I take her hand and we walk together as casually as physically possible. We walk down to the Walmart and go inside. We walk around until we find a pair of scissors. We act like we're gonna buy them then we to the bathroom. We get into the big stall and I sit down on the floor. "Give me a mullet" I say to Lady Gaga. She nods and gets to cutting. I hear the snipping of the scissors and see the hair falling around me. After a while she closes the scissors and places them away from her. "You're done." she says to me. I get up and she sits down instead. I take the scissors and begin. I cut and cut until I feel personally satisfied. She gets up and we both start cleaning up the excess hair and flush it down the toilet. "Time for the big reveal." Lady Gaga says to me. We exit the stall and look at our new cuts. I then heard Lady Gaga scream in horror. "YOU GAVE ME A SKULLET???" I look up at myself. "YOU GAVE ME A MOWHAWK???" I scream back at her in horror. "DUDE AT LEAST THAT LOOKS SEMI GOOD I LOOK LIKE SHIT" "YEAH WELL AT LEAST WE WONT BE DISCOVERED!!" I shove the scissors into the trashcan and we leave the bathroom without washing our hands. We exit the store with some giving us weird looks. Lady Gaga looks ashamed of her looks but we keep going.