23

When will they leave?

Jung-ho thought and then turned alittle and end up making sound.

Then president asked after looking around.

Didn't you hear a sound?

What sound?

Kang-dae tried not to be suspicious.

I am sure I heard it.

Kang-dae smiled and asked,

Look at me, should I just give the company to your kids?

Yah, they don't even know how to look after the company.

I will teach them. As both work as directors.

Then what about you?

He thought alot and said,

I want to go countryside and just do fishing.

He chuckled after saying.

Why? Don't you like it more here?

That was what I had thought of, after finishing college, but ended up becoming CEO.

Look at me.

Kang-dae then moved his eyes to the president and president said,

You promised me that you will never let your emotions dominate the work. You said you would work hard for me.

I think it's better if I leave, your family is ruined because of me, if i just let them have the company and just complete my wish? You can sleep everyday peacefully and won't get any trouble from your children either.

Then jung-ho whose back was paining at the same time his throat was paining because of the words he heard from kang-dae.

His breath was just getting thicker and held a fist to control his mind.

But they won't take care of me as you, and I'm sure they will not stop troubling me because you're not there anymore to stop them.

Kang-dae sighed, president later said,

Then will your mind and heart be more ease if you live at countryside ?

Kang-dae ruffled his hairs and rubbed his palm on his face then remembered jung-ho is there.

Then he said,

Do you want to walk for sometime? Let's go out for fresh air.

Kang-dae held president carefully and took him out.

Then before leaving he glanced at jung-ho.

Jung-ho nodded in order to say everything is fine with him.

Then president looked at watch he was wearing, he was wearing what kang-mi had brought,

You're finally wearing a new watch? It's not even the one I bought, who bought it? I'm sure you didn't buy it by yourself.

It was gift from my sister.

You are in contact with you sister? Soon I hope that you get along with your family.

Aboji, that is what I'm afraid of.

Then the president looked at him in disguise and said,

The time is very precious, no one cares if you are in joy or lonely, you should take care of yourself.

I have to take your advise seriously this time, i don't even get when three years passed, i still feel like I just recently became a CEO.