3

Then few seconds later, both were out of breathe.

She was nervous, she looked here and there for her surprise she still haven't saw ghosts.

He then said

Can I go now?

She held his shirt,

What now?

She shook her head.

I want to go, i have to study.

He said trying to make her get away.

She held his shirt more tightly.

Did you become mute all of the sudden?

I'm hungry.

He groaned so she left his shirt, he thought alot and lastly gave all the candies he had in his pocket.

I can't do anything more than this.

Saying that he ran away.

She then looked at the candies, it was her first time.

She removed the raper and put it inside her mouth.

Her eyes widened because they were so good but her stomach growled.

She held her stomach and saw the park nearby so she went inside and sat.

She couldn't even go to the neighbour aunty she know because the man who had kidnapped her was waiting for her.

While,

The person who had kidnapped her, was waiting for her out of the store.

He was waiting for her because he thought of apologising her. He should have just left her alone but he wants to apologise.

While,

It was evening, kang-dae wasn't able to study because his mind was on her, he was just worried if she have reached home or had meal.

He then saw the necklace on the table, he also had heard the conversation between her and his mother.

Why did she tell to throw away this expensive necklace?

He then looked at it carefully, backside, front side and everywhere.

Then he found a scratch on it. He found out he can open and see what's inside.

There was a photo, it was of two girls.

He then thought he have to give it back to her since one of the girl resembled her.

He got up and went to his mother and confidently asked

Mom, I need money.

Why? Their is no money until you stop getting penalty points, do you know how embarassing was that to hear from others that my son broke someone's window, broke wall, stole cameras, fight with other kids? I'm exh-

I need money.

After thirty minutes of having alot of nagging he finally got some money.

Then he ran to the store and saw the man whom she was running away from is still standing.

He then roamed everywhere,

He couldn't find her and then he was about to give up, it was evening sun was setting and then he saw her from far away sitting in park.

He ran to her and yelled at her

Why didn't go home yet?

As when she heard his voice she put her legs down and opened her eyes and began crying.