5

10 years later,

In seoul,

Meet young CEO of the country, CEO of the mi-con company. The company in a bankrupt is lucky to have such a genius, CEO Mr. Mun Kang-dae. The best smart phone in the country currently mi-con phones are trending everywhere, what do you feel about this mr. Kang-dae?

There was no response.

Mr. Kang-dae?

Kang-dae then realised and said,

I hope you all find comfortable using the product, I will look up for more better features and fullfill the user's desires.

What special is there about the product from other products?

Kang-dae was explaining About the phone feature and then someone stood between the camera, he then looked at the interviewer and explained.

That someone was teasing kang-dae that he would get ruin.

That person began to dance and sing to distract kang-dae, but kang-dae did well since he was used to that person.

Interviewer didn't know anything that's happening with kang-dae because she can't see things which kang-dae could see.

Kang-dae one day, he almost got into an accident and was saved by a ghost. Since that day he began to see ghosts.

Kang-dae was talking to the interview then the ghost said

Min entertainment is talking of collaboration with you.

As kang-dae heard,

Mr kang-dae?

Nae?

Are you alright? Are you feeling uncomfortable?

No no, the light is flashing too much just give me a sunglass.

Everyone were looking at him with widened eyes thinking 'did he lost his mind?'

They were doubting if he is really a CEO.

Then later they gave him sunglass,

He wore it manly and looked handsome to everyone.

They all were like 'ooo this was trap' But all he wanted to look at camera properly since he won't see any ghosts in sunglass.

The ghost was yelling at him, he suddenly smiled, being on camera every little movements had to be careful but kang-dae was clumsy and careless.

Then the interviewer asked

Who do you like to collaborate with?

The ghost smirked and kang-dae just said

Min entertainment.

Min entertainment?

He nodded.

There is entertainment named min entertainment?

Kang-dae suddenly laughed after knowing the trap he fell into,

There is one, don't look for it now, look for it in future. My friend you can do it.

He cheered up looking at camera.

Then the interviewer understood that he's saying that his friend has a company which is rookie right now. They'll collaborate later.

He somehow managed the interview.

Then as everytime the views on this interview again blew up because everyone likes his weirdness.