[一]- Reborn

I've been so excited to get this story out to you all!I was inspired by the other THH stories, but I didn't enjoy how they were writtenSo I wrote my version of the story•:•

I was inspired by the other THH stories, but I didn't enjoy how they were written
So I wrote my version of the story
•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•

"Nnn."

The girl groaned, shifting around as her eyes fluttered open. She immediately had to shut them again and cover them with a hand as she was in a seriously bright room that seemed to be made of nothing but white everything. Everything was so white that she could not make out whether there were objects in the room with her or if it was just a plain white room. Once her eyes had adjusted to the amount of light coming from the room, she put her hand down and began looking around, "Hello!" She called out, hoping someone where was there to give her an answer.

"Hello." A very familiar voice greeted, scaring the hell out of the girl. Y/n whipped around wildly, looking for the owner of the voice until she noticed a being dressed in all black. Y/n squinted at the being, looking around to make sure that the voice couldn't be coming from anything else, "Um, are you the one who's speaking to me?" Y/n questioned, shifting nervously, "I am. I am the one who brought you here as well." The figure confirmed, sweeping its arms out when it mentioned bringing her here. Wherever here is. "Where am I? Why am I not home? What...What happened?" Y/n bombarded the figure with questions, stepping a bit closer with each question that left her mouth.

The figure chuckled, "Calm down, small one. Everything will be answered in due time. Take it one question at a time." It said gently as if she was a hysterical toddler. Y/n nodded, taking a deep breath and steadying her nerves, "Are...are you the voice I heard that night? In my room?" Y/n asked in a much softer, but quite shakey, tone. "I am." The figure answered, "Okay...so, um, what are you? Where am I?" Y/n asked, "I am... well, you can just say I'm in charge of reincarnation. I am a chance to start over if it is what you want. And this place here? It's your purgatory." The figure replied. Y/n froze with wide eyes. Her purgatory? The figure being in charge of reincarnation?

That could only mean one thing.

"Am I...am I dead?" Y/n questioned shakily, looking the figure in the eyes, "Yes. There is no other way to put it than yes. You died during the typhoon after a tree crashed into your house, but that was not an accident. It is what you wanted." The figure responded. "What do you mean "it's what I wanted"?!?! I didn't want to die!!" Y/n raised her voice, pointing an accusing finger at the shadow person, "You did. Every day you wished you could be whisked away from your dull and miserable life, into a better one. Like those stories and cartoons you read. Before you died, you said you wanted to go to a specific world to protect the ones in it." The figure explained.

Y/n calmed down slightly. She had wished to be taken out of the world and said that before her death, but she also hadn't slept in three days and thought she was hallucinating. "I...I didn't think that it'd actually happen! After all, those are only fiction and anime. It can't be real and neither can anything I wanted to be in." Y/n argued. "Because your dimension only sees those things as not being possible to reach. There are dimensions where the "anime" you like is an actual way of life and yours is just a story to them. You're just a fictional character who lives a normal boring life to them. A plain MC who has nothing better to do than laze around." The figure voiced.