The Harem Special

Okay folks, I bring to you the last chapter and why? Find out at the end of the chapter. For now, let's get to making love with the harem one more time. But not before a crossover plot twist is revealed as step three of the prophecy.

====================================

"Malcolm, I believe you've got some explaining to do." Ingrid spoke.

So we made it all back and only Tom, Daniel and myself were to report to the office while the girls had a chance to relax for the rest of the day. We were with Malcolm, Ingrid and an unfamiliar man who looked like a general of sorts.

"Yes, but I assure you that I was merely following standard protocol, I can't exactly spill everything anytime and anywhere." He replied. "Now then, I'm sure you wanna know why you saw a giant beam appear and destroyed the tower."

"If I may, CEO, allow me to explain." The unknown man spoke. "Hello, Summoners of the TIA. I am General Jack Granger. The one in charge of our nation's main army. What you witnessed back there a moment ago, was an ion-cannon strike."

"So the rumors are true." Daniel muttered. "Uh, I mean, where did it come from?"

"The ion-beam was created from one of our ion-cannon space satellites that orbit around the globe. We also have a mobile space station out in the galaxy, code-named The Philadelphia. It's been in service for two decades now with the purpose to conduct outer-space studies."

"A mobile ship in space...now that's so cool." Tom said.

"Now if that was all, I wouldn't even be here."

"Then tell us, what is your second purpose for being here?" Ingrid asked.

"I'm here on behalf of the army's command structure. They have requested to form an alliance with the TIA, for they have read the reports on the recent missions. And they appear to be impressed with how the Nikkes adapt themselves in combat."

"Do they have a name?" I asked.

He nodded. "We are the Global Defence Initiative. GDI for short."

'I should've known...wait, so that means GDI is real? But then where's the tiberium?'

"I can see that look on your face, Y/N." Malcolm said. "What's on your mind?"

Better make up an answer quick. "I heard a rumor about some hobo in the city who saw a green crystal, is there any truth to that?"

"You're not far off." Granger replied. "What that hobo most likely saw, was a fragment of a tiberium crystal. Extremely harmful to humans and should not be in contact whatsoever."

"However, I believe we're getting carried away." Malcolm said. "The TIA and GDI will be forming an alliance in a few days time. With the rapture invasion on this continent put to an end, we're able to finally turn this around."

"Unfortunately, the creation of those rapture models were deployed much faster than we can destroy them. We have intelligence that there are several rapture bases that exist around the rest of the globe, all thanks to the aid of our adversaries that we thought were done."

"You mean there's a rival army?" Daniel asked.

"Yes. They are known as the Brotherhood of Nod. Originally rose to existence in the 1990s, when the first tiberium core was discovered in Italy. Since then, we've had to contend with two wars against them, but they've seem to have gone quiet for a while after the second war ended."

"Until now it seems." Tom said.

"Correct. We have no confirmed evidence for this yet, but we believe that the Rapture army and the Brotherhood of Nod have formed an alliance." Malcolm replied. "And knowing what they're capable of, it wouldn't surprise me if the Rapture Queen is involved."