Brand New Home

Look at that, a much bigger home for the guy and his small harem which will become bigger soon...oh, and there's the main plot to advance as well, can't forget that.

===================================

As it was announced, the purge period had passed by and even though many parts of the town were in ruins, other places remained the same, one of which was the office building. A part of me wished that got burnt down so I wouldn't have to work there again.

When I got downstairs to the kitchen and dining room, I saw my phone begin to flash.

"Morning, Commander." Rapi greeted. "Looks like another nikke is being summoned today."

"I wonder who it could be this time." I replied.

The phone flashed twice more and then, in the middle of the room were not one, but two girls.

'Uh oh...it's the S&M duo!'

"Well hello, Commander

"Well hello, Commander. I'm Mihara, and did you know that there is a fine line between pleasure and pain? I wonder which side I'll get to experience with you."

'Ah shit! I was afraid I might summon her. Because next to her is the other half...'

"Hiya, Commander

"Hiya, Commander. I'm Yuni. Do you like the rough stuff? I'm pretty good at it."

'Ha ha ha ha! I'm in danger!'

"Wait! Mihara and Yuni?!" Neon exclaimed.

"Oh crap! If they're here, we're in trouble." Anis said.

"While we are obligated to protect our Commander from harm, I'm sure that within reason, these two will not cause any chaos in this house." Rapi added. "Right, Commander?"

"Yeah, you have a point." I replied.

The new girls then turned to me.

"Oh, are you the owner of this house?" Mihara asked.

"I sure am, the name's Y/N." I replied before taking her hand and kissing it. "And it's a pleasure to meet you."

She smiled. "Hmhm, thank you."