Source Of Conflict

So, we begin with a surprise lemon and a third mission where a crossover twist kicks in.

=================================

As I awoke the next morning, I heard the faint sound of someone sleeping next to me. I looked to my left and my eyes opened wide. There was Marian sleeping peacefully as she wrapped her arms around my left arm, almost as if not wanting to let go.

Upon looking closer, I noticed that a shade of her eyes had traces of tears. I gasped silently, did she have a bad dream, despite hugging that doll which she didn't have with her? I guess she got a little spooked and wanted to sleep with me in order to calm down.

"Marian?" I called quietly.

"Hm?" She opened her eyes to see me. "Oh...Commander?"

"What's wrong, could you not sleep last night?"

She shook her head. "No, I tried hugging the doll which did help, but then I started turning around in my bed while dreaming and I dropped it somewhere. So I came to your room and the bad dream went away."

I then noticed that she wasn't wearing any...oooh boy, she's a brave one for sure.

"I see...wait, did you just came into my room without anything on?"

She blushed madly. "Oh, I'm so sorry, commander. But I was so afraid that I didn't think to put anything on."

"It's okay, Marian. You were scared that this was all a dream and you wanted to be absolutely sure you weren't, by coming to me."

She looked sad. "Yes..."

"Well, it's like I said last night. No matter what happens, I'll always be here for you and anything you want from me, I'll take care of you."

She nodded before putting her arms around me while blushing.

"Commander? Please prove to me this is real."

"How can I help in doing that?" I asked.

She then gave me the look in her eyes that told me she wanted something...intimate.

"Please...make love to me. I want to feel the love you give to others."

Well, that escalated quickly, but there ain't no way I'm turning this down!

I smiled and pulled her in for a hug. "Well, I normally don't wake up until 8am, so we still have time before I have to get up. Let's make the most of it right now."

"Thank you, Commander."

*LEMON START*

To my surprise, she started the moment by pressing her lips on mine and I responded by kissing her back as we carried on holding each other close. She kept her arms around me in place, while I moved my arms slowly around her back, before gently copping a feel of her butt.

She hummed a little and was quite happy to let me continue doing that. When the mood was kicking in, I pulled away from the kiss and moved the bed sheet away to admire her beautiful body. I placed my right hand on her breasts, lightly groping them.

"Mmm, that...feels nice, Commander."

"Anything to make you feel good, Marian."

"Yes, but I also want you to feel loved, too."

She moved her hands onto my rod and slowly stroked it, making it rise up, while her other hand was gently caressing my delicates. She had me at my weakest right there, but she kept smiling and looking at me with a blush, yet eager to love me.