Chapter 5

~Vince~

I could tell her. I want to tell her everything I've felt since the day she died. I've wanted to talk to her about all the lonely nights and all the forgotten memories. I wanted to tell her everything. But shimmer was in my pocket wiggling like crazy. I stuck my hand in and shimmer bit me! I winced.Yep that was a definite no! "Nothing really. Just didn't want to get caught in the hallway, and I really don't mind the company." I said and she looked at me almost in disbelief." Oh." She said and I walked over to sit on the edge." Hey don't sit there you could fall." She said panicking and my eyes widen realizing she doesn't know what I am.

"I'm fine see." I said standing and starting to walk as I balanced myself on the side of the edge. "Vince stop your going to fall you stupid idiot!" She yelled, and I smiled. This was my Mia. Covering her feelings with anger. Now I got it. So the angrier she gets the more she cares about me? "Whoops." I said pretending to trip and she rushed for me and pulled me off." Are you a maniac or something?" I smiled and could feel shimmer kicking me, but I was sure not to put my hand back in my pocket. "Well my therapist does need a therapist because of me. If that gives you an idea." I actually heard her give a small giggle " You really are something else.". She laughed! I couldn't help but smile seeing her smile. It was beautiful, and it made waiting all that time worth it.

"So where are you from?" She asked and I snapped out of staring at her. "Um I'm from..." Fuck where the fuck am I from. I'm from a vampire kingdom in Pennsylvania. Do I just say Pennsylvania. Well since this is Florida. So that might be more believable. "Pennsylvania." I said with out a second thought about it and her eyes widened. "That's a long way from home? Why did you decide to come here?" She asked and I looked around." Well the rest of my family died so I came here. My old town caused to many memories for me." That was kind of true. I really hate having to lie to her so much, but if I tell her the truth I'll freak her out.

"Oh....I'm sorry..." She said drooping and I started to panic." No, don't be sorry! It's fine, honest!" I said waving my hands. I just got her to smile. I don't want her to frown at me anymore. She looked up at me and I guess me moving around like a dumb chicken made her laugh a little holding her hand over her mouth." You're such a goof!" She said nudging me, and I swear my heart exploded. I don't care what shimmer says anymore. This is my Mia.

Authors note:

I know this chapter is kind of short but don't worry! I promise you this will not become a regular habit of mine! I hope you all enjoyed it and please comment and vote if you did ^_^ I love reading comments.