Chapter 3

~Mia~

"Like who says that! Who just claims somebody as there's and then-" I stopped noticing that Suri had gone off into her own little world again. "Suri........" I poked and she kept mumbling some things that sounded really random. I sighed feeling defeated and laid my head on my desk and I eventually fell asleep.

"Are you going to bite me?" I heard from the grass. Looking around I could see I was in a field of flowers and I was sitting on the only available bench. In the grass I could see to people. One of them, was a woman, she had golden eyes and black hair with dog eats and a tail. While the guy next to her had black hair and red eyes.

"Only if your bad." She said and he turned his body to her and she did the same.

" I am bad, I'm breaking the rules just by being here." He said and the woman cuddled closer to him.

"Your not a bad boy. You just refuse to let the world tell you who your allowed to love. As do I." She said softly.

"So since we're both being bad. Should we bite each other?" He asked and she laughed nudging him and she wrapped her arms around him. I really feel like such a stalker. I'm just stalking their date, and they're so in love they don't even see me.

"Why are you such a weirdo!" She screeched.

He laughed. "Stop being so cute about it and I'll stop then." He said and she looked up at the clouds.

"One day, we'll be able to be together......one day." She trailed off the last part in a whisper.

"Mia! Mia! Your going to get in trouble." I heard a voice echo through the air. "Wake up!" She said and I felt the ground shake like there was an earthquake.

The sky turned red and the ground began to crack ripping apart. I stumbled trying to leave but the world was getting to hectic now.

"Run!" I called to the couple laying in the grass, but they just laid there wrapped in each other's arms and looking at the now dark red sky. It's like nothing had fazed them.

"Mia!" I heard one last time before I bolted awake.

" Run!" I yelled making the whole class look at me then burst out laughing, and I blushed embarrassed.

"Mrs.-" my teacher started.

I got up. "I know I know....principles office." I got up and headed there while I waved to Suri and when I got out to the hallway I got a message from her that said.

"Text me after." And I replied." K."

What is wrong with this day?

Authors note:

I know this one is quite short, but I still hoped you enjoyed it ^_^ please vote and comment ^_^ and I'll see your guys at the next chapter.