Rumors

DISPATCH HAS RELEASED PHOTOS OF KPOP IDOL MINGI OF ATEEZ ON A DATE WITH THE BEAUTIFUL CEO OF NOEL !

MINGI OF ATEEZ AND
BLACK BEAUTY ON A DATE!

MINGI OF ATEEZ PICTURES WITH THE HOT BLACK MODEL AND THE CEO OHEMAA NOEL!
.
.
.
Riiiiiiing, riiiiing
A groan escapes my mouth as I hear the annoying sound of my ringtone playing. I open my eyes and take my phone from the nightstand, being extra careful not to wake Mingi up
: Boss have U seen the news?
Me: Good morning to you too Jason.
Jason: Ohemaa. This is serious.
Me: I can see that.  You weirdly didn't ask me why I didn't go to school today for me to remind U that it's Sunday.
Jason: Ohemaa go on google.
Me: Why?
Jason: Have U been seeing Mingi?

Just in that instant, Mingi groans and snuggles in my neck more.

Jason: I will guess that is him. Ohemaa if U guys are just -
Me: Jason mind your words.
He sighs and says: What's going on between U two?
Me: We're seeing each other.
Jason doesn't speak and says: Yet he has already fucked you
Me: which part of it is it your bu-
Mingi groans once more and with his hoarse voice says: Calm down baby, there's no need to get heated.
Me : Did I wake U up baby?
Mingi: Your heartbeat was increasing.
Me: Sorry.
Mingi chuckles and says: it's fine.
Jason otp: Tell that boy to fix this.
Mingi: Fix what exactly?
Me: Dispatch found out about us.
Mingi humms and snuggles even more in my crook while I caress his hair. I put the phone on speaker and place it on the nightstand. I hug Mingi and Jason then says: You have no idea what this could do to you Ohemaa.  You guys better deny everything as soon as possible.
Mingi raises his head and looks at me and says: Babe will you be my girlfriend?
I smile at his forwardness and say:I would love to.
He hums, smiles and says: Satisfying.
I chuckle and he places his head in my crook again and plants a kiss there and then says: There's nothing to deny now.
Jason: WHAT!? ARE U GUYS EVEN SERIOUS!?
Me: Jason I have things to do, talk to you later.
Jason- Wha-
I pick the phone up and hang the call.
Mingi chuckles and starts planting kisses all around my face making me giggle. We then both fall back asleep completely ignoring the notification that are continuously popping on our phones.
.
.
.
I wake up by a tapping on my face and as I lift my eyelids up, I see a beautiful man with messy hair, looking at me with the prettiest smile on his face.
Mingi: Good afternoon baby.
I hide my face in the pillow and say: Afternoon.
Realization hits me like a train and I jolt up while saying: Afternoon!?!
He nods and says: You were pretty tired after yesterday's date.
I groan and ask: What time is it?
Mingi: 15:24
Me: HUH!?! DARN IT!
I run into the bathroom and while running , I hear Mingi laughing at my situation.
.
.
.

Mingi: Yeah...
Otp:habgshajdurbd
MINGI: We are not planning to.
Otp: Hahshhdjdndknsssbsh.
MINGI: No. We're not doing that.
Otp: HAHAHRBIDNSHSSBYSBAISN! HEUSSHH!
MINGI: You're breaking my eardrums.
Otp: HAHSKDNHDBWISNDOSMSBSBHSBSSJWNSJNSUDBDDKIDJDJDOSMSUABSGSVSJFIDINDEODMDHVEYSSHSBDSINSSIJSOSNSHDGSYB!!!!!!
MINGI: ...Yeah, we're not doing this.
MINGI cuts the call.
I walk closer to him and sneak my hands around his waist. I then drop my head on his chest and close my eyes completely abandoning my self to his comfyness.
Mingi: My manager wants to speak to us.
I hum and ask: What are we gonna do now?
He sighs and says: I am really not intending to deny us. But...
Me: You know I don't care about people's comments right?
I'm used to it anyways. Remember I'm a Ceo and A Model. My life isn't as common as it seems so don't worry about me.
He sighs once more and turns towards me. He cups my cheeks and asks: So you're ready to make us known ? You don't care?
I shake my head and he smiles. He pecks my lips and hugs me: Thank you baby.
My heart warms at that and I just snuggle into him more.
He chuckles and asks: Are U done with your Meetings?
I hum and asks again: Why the heck do you even have meetings on Sunday!?
Me: Ask My PA.
He laughs and says: I'll keep that in my to-do list.
.
.
.
Fredrick: OHEMAAAAA!
Both me and Mingi jolt up from the couch in which we are sitting all cuddled up.
Me: What the...
Fredrick's face pops out all egeard in my living room as he says: HAVE U SEEN INSTA!? TWITTER!? EVERYWHERE!?!?????
I roll my eyes as I already know where he's up to but as I am about to speak, Fredrick gasps and says: I'm sooo sorry i didn't notice you. Hiiii!
He forwards his hand with a smile  to Mingi and says: I'm one of your brother in laws.
My reaction:......🤦🏾
Mingi shakes his hand and replies the smile and says: I'm your sister's boyfriend.
Fred smiles even wider and says: can I please have your phone?
I frown and ask: why would you need his phone.
Fred: I actually need both of your phones.
My other reaction: 😑
Mingi looks at me undecided but I nod to him and we both hand our phones over. Fredrick smiles and switches them off. He returns them and says: Don't switch it on untill tomorrow.
Mingi frowns and asks: Why?
Fred's smile dies down and he looks straight in his eyes as if telling him something. Mingi seems to get it and nods before saying: Thx.
Fred smiles again and says: No worries.
He turns to go and while going he yells: PLEASE DON'T MAKE TOO MUCH NOICE TONIGHT! YOUR NEIGHBOURS AREN'T THAT YOUNG, THEY NEED SLEEP!
Both me and Mingi stare at each other and soon after, we burst into laughter.