Date pt.2

Mingi: So. Tell me a bit about U.
Me: mhhhh. Well I was born in Germany, But I am Half Ghanaian half Nigerian. I clearly cultivated my Ghanaian part more. I'm a business woman, I own my own marketing business and right now I'm collaborating with my best friend.
I like cooking, eating, sleeping,  dancing and playing with my younger brother when I can.... I like a lot of things. I draw or read in my free time .
Mingi: So you have siblings?
I nod and say: I have about 5 brothers and a sister.
Mingi: wow.
I smile and say: yeah. How about you?
Mingi: don't you know already?
We both chuckle and he then continues: you know, I never thought I would have met my future someone  the way we did. Our story is a bit of a fast one.
I chuckle once more and say: yeah, I agree. But I wouldn't change it.
Mingi smiles and says: I wouldn't either.
Our smiles never fade from our faces but imprints in our minds like the photo of the face of a mother to a child.

Mingi introduces me to his friends and one says: I see you had no patience Mingi.
I frown at his statement but Mingi just laughs it off. He turns to me with his happy face. A girl soon reaches close and looks at me disgusted and says: You didn't even bother to cover your hickeys.
Me: You cover them only if you're ashamed of the person you did it with.
Mingi sneaks his arm around my waist and brings me closer while saying: Yeah you can turn your heels Karen.
I chuckle at his statement and place my hand on his chest. The girl rolls her eyes and walks away.
.
.
.
In the car:
Mingi: So? Where are we going now?
Me: To my house of course.
Mingi chuckles and sparks the car. He places his hand on my exposed thigh and caresses it while driving. I do nothing but stare at his hot, focused figure. The music plays through the speakers as I literally create a movie in my head completely forgetting about the fact that I still haven't diverted my intense stare from his beautiful face.
He suddenly unplugs my charging phone and hands it to me. I frown and ask: why.
Mingi: I can't keep on with this pose forever.
I look at him in disbelief and he bursts into a set of laughter.
Me: Ha...ha. Very funny Mingi. Very funny.
He keeps on with the laughter and I then go: on a second thought...
He laughs even more and then steadies himself back to the previous position.
Me: 3...2...1...... Done. Thx.
He chuckles and I then ask: Are U  hungry?
He nods and I say: Good. Cause I am too.
We both laugh and he goes: we went on a date to eat but ended up not doing it.
We laugh again and keep on chatting the whole car ride.
.
.
.
We get inside my house and after looking around, he says: Beautiful like its owner.
I shyly, slightly, push his arm. He chuckles and I say: Come with me. I'll give you something to change in.
I enter my room to see it clean and thank God I have at least one responsible Best friend. I remember Freddie and Meredith made a mess here but i guess Preme cleaned here for me while I was talking to Mingi on the phone.
I enter my closet to search for the clothes I stole from my brothers and find just a comfy pair of hoodie and joggers, so I take them and take a pair of slippers too. I head out of the closet and see him standing near my desk scrolling through his phone. He soon diverts his gaze on me and while I walk to him, he extends his hand towards me as if inviting me in his embrace and once close, he sneaks his hand around my waist and places his hand on my ass as I hug him. He then asks: tired?
I hum and say: Just wanna cuddle.
He hums and hugs me tighter.  A question then suddenly pops in my head and I ask: What about the guys? Aren't they gonna worry about you?
He then replies: I told them I was Seeing you so no worries.
I hum and say: I'll let you get dressed while I go cook us something.
He hums and says: I'll join you soon.
I hum and detach. Me being me pecked the corner of his lips and left immediately after, probably leaving a flustered Mingi in the room.
.
.
.
I just finished cutting all my veggies when I feel two arms sneak around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. I lean more into his embrace and he then asks: What are we doing?
Me: I was thinking about doing Fried rice. I should have Kimchi in the fridge.
Mingi: You eat Kimchi?
Me: hahahah. Yeah I do. My  friend and I did it when we were bored.
Mingi: can I taste it?
I nod and say: it's in the fridge. He detaches to open the fridge and takes the bowl of kimchi. He opens it and takes a piece of it to shove it in his mouth.
He closes his eyes while saying: Dang it! This is good.
I smile and say: Glad you like it.
He chuckles and says: Liking in this matter is an understatement. I love it, it's different.
A chuckle escapes my lips and we then start to cook.
.
.
.
My thigh on his, As my hands are on his neck while we both feel the warmth of our lips colliding with each other. The kiss continues for a while until he detaches with another peck. He then stares at me as if debating making me ask him: What is it Mingi.
He looks straight in my eyes then goes back to my lips and pecks me one more time. He then turns to watch the movie and says: Nothing.
I frown and turn his head towards me and I say: Mingi. What. Is. It?
He looks at me and bites his lower lip, staring at my lips one more time and says: Nothing.
I frown and say: Mingi,  if you don't speak right now, I'm not gonna talk to you ever again.
He stares in my eyes and hesitantly asks:... Mh. Don't you feel like..... We're....maybe going too fast?
I smile and say : What is the real problem here? Is this because we're not following the usual procedure that society follows?
He captures his lower lip once more and doesn't speak.
I peck his lips and say: everyone has their timing. Everyone has their own way of doing things. Ours went this way. So?
He smiles and says: I just-
Me: You don't need to worry about anything. Okay? I'm fine as long as you are too.
He nods and pecks me one more time.