Feelings

I'm now back to Preme's house, telling her each and every detail of what happened between me and Mingi.

Preme: Are you for real?
I nod and she asks: so are you guys together now?
I feel my cheeks burning like fire and say: well he said he'll come pick me up tonight for a dinner date.
She gasps And I continue: so I guess we're seeing each other now.

Preme squeals and starts clapping her hands as she exclaims: Your sexy ass finally accepted a man in her life!
Aweee!

My happy face turns into a disbeliefed one. She bursts into a set of laughter while I roll my eyes at her.
Me: well what about you. How are you and what happened tonight.
Preme: I met someone.
I widen my eyes and eagerly ask: who who who who!?
She shakes her head at my behaviour and says: someone.
I slap her thigh and say: don't play with me!
She rolls her eyes and says: He's tall, Korean and has some fine hair.
Me: WHO IS HEEEEEEEEEEE!
Preme laughs and says: I'll tell you when I'll be sure.
Me: UGGGHHHH! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT! I TOLD YOU MINEEE!
Preme: Well YOURS was certain, mine isn't.

I roll my eyes and get off the bed. I turn to her and hold her hand.
Preme: What?
My eyes become puppy ones and I say: I'm hungry.
She rolls her eyes as I start to smile. I drag her to the kitchen and say: I waaaaaannnnntttttt! Mhhhh....... JOLOF! but without peas. WITH CHICKEN! Fried chicken. AND I WANT 2. 2 of them. MAKE PLENTY! So that I can take it home.
She stares at me as if trying to suppress her slap and says: Get me the pot from behind  you and do me the favour to bang it on your head. Just please!

I smile knowing I successfully pissed her off. He snaps the pot from my hands still with the pissed face and I start helping her cook.
.
.
.

Freddie: WHAT!?
Me: Ye-
Freddie:YOU'RE NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE!?!
Preme: Who said she ever was?
Meredith: uff
I just shrug my shoulders and say: true.
Freddie's eyes widen almost about to pop: MINGI IS NOT YOUR FIRST!?
Me: he is.
Freddie: BUT YOU JUST SAID-
Preme: Forget about it. It's too complicated for your fragile mind.
Meredith: Are U saying he's dumb?
Preme: what part of ' fragile ' don't U understand?
Meredith side eyes Preme but she just rolls her eyes, clearly pissed at her misunderstanding.
This always happens. Preme is wayyyy to clever than those two, and her way of speaking isn't smth normal human beings can understand, that's why me, Angel Ohemaa, am her bff✌🏾
.
.
.
Freddie: Guyz, I'm hungry. Maa's hot story got me starving.
I start laughing and ask: who' s cooking?
Immediately after we see Preme throwing her phone across the room.
We get startled and all of us stare at her as I finally speak: are U crazy? That's a fucking iPhone 15 U dumb duck!
She scrunches her afro while going to go pick her phone up. She wears her shoes back and exits the house. We all look at the door dumbfounded.
.
.
.

Me: GUYZ THE FOOD IS READY!!
Two children lookalike run into the kitchen and eagerly pick the plates from the table and immediately dig in it while walking towards the living room.

In the living room

What do U Guyz think happened to Preme?
Me: idk. She's been keeping a lot to herself lately.
Meredith: I feel like she's keeping a smile Infront of us so not worry us
Freddie&Me: mhhh.
Meredith: what should we watch?
Freddie&Me: bho!
.
.
.
Diiiing doooong

Freddie: MAAA! HE'S HERE!
I hurriedly pick my purse up and walk down the stairs.

Freddie: MAAA! HE'S HERE!I hurriedly pick my purse up and walk down the stairs

Mingi:

I was the one that had to make him drool but he turned the tables around for good

I got down the stairs and the whole time he was observing me.

He smiles on having me before him and says: you look... Beautiful.

A smile creeps on my face and I say: you look very hot yourself too.
His smile grows wider.
Mingi: Shall we?
I nod in agreement. He holds my hand and we walk outside. He guides me to a fancy Bugatti and opens the door for me. I sit inside while he walks to the other side to sit on the driver's seat. After almost 20 minutes, We pull up to this beautiful and sophisticated  restaurant. He parks, comes to my side, opens the car door, forwards his hand for me, and I hold it. We get into the restaurant and immediately get greeted by a waiter that takes us up the stairs into a private area.
The place still looks sophisticated but it's a bit darker. Wine red and black with patterns of gold.
Mingi's arm is wrapped around my waist in a protective way. We enter into a room that almost looks like a club, A long table at the left side of , red couches at the corners, people dancing decently and etc. I turn to look at Mingi and he looks pissed. I tap him and ask: what is it ? Why are you mad?
Mingi: give me a sec baby.
He walks towards a man and talks to him. The man starts to laugh and Mingi rolls his eyes. He then turns to walk towards me and once near ,he holds me close to him, cups my left cheek and says: I'm sorry it went this way. My friend destroyed our dinner date, I-
Me: hey! It's fine. I like clubs. And this is perfect for a date.
Mingi apologetically looks at me making a smile Plast itself on my lips. I peck his cheek, making his face turn red like strawberry. I then say: come on, at least there is food.
He chuckles and we start having our "date"