He looked in a certain direction, frowning.

Fan Yuan noticed Gu Yang’s strangeness, and also looked in that direction.

That direction was an abandoned waste collection station outside the school. Because of its location, it would probably be demolished and rebuilt next year.

“If you’re sure you heard something, we can go and have a look after school later.” Fan Yuan said.

Gu Yang nodded, feeling uneasy during the remaining half an hour of evening self-study, he didn’t even care about Li Ziyan’s overly conspicuous gaze.

After school, Fan Yuan and Gu Yang went to the waste collection station outside the school together.

Li Ziyan found an excuse to send Meng Zhan away, and followed Fan Yuan and Gu Yang furtively.

Gu Yang was obsessed with the voices in the waste collection station, and he didn’t notice that there was someone following behind him, but Fan Yuan noticed Li Ziyan’s stalking from the very beginning. In Fan Yuan’s eyes, his stalking could not be more blatant.

Outside the door of the waste collection station near the back wall outside Shangshu High School, Gu Yang pushed open the dilapidated iron gate. As soon as the iron gate was pushed open, the pulleys on the ground made a jerky sound of iron scraping.

This place had been abandoned for a long time. It was pitch black and there was no light.

Fan Yuan turned on the flashlight of his mobile phone, and led Gu Yang to walk ahead.

Gu Yang pointed out a direction to Fan Yuan: “It seems to be in the warehouse in front, a very small voice.”

The two walked towards the abandoned warehouse. There was a gap in the big iron door of the warehouse, and the darkness inside looked a little scary.

As they got closer, Gu Yang ran over in a few steps, pushed open the big iron gate and rushed in.

Fan Yuan also followed to give him light. When the big iron door was opened, thick dust came in, making Gu Yang, who was now sensitive to smell, cough a few times.

He covered his mouth and went to dig through a few garbage sacks on the ground, and found a fairly new sack in the corner. There seemed to be living things in the sack, and it would squirm a few times occasionally, there was even a faint cry coming from it, weak to the point of being almost inaudible.

Gu Yang immediately went to untie the tight rope at the mouth of the sack, not caring that the dirty sack covered his body and hands with mud.

The rope was untied, and the mouth of the sack was opened, revealing three dying little milk dogs inside.

The three little puppies seemed to have just reached one month old. They were not expensive breeds, but they were little yellow native dogs. The three little puppies were shivering and huddled together, their eyes tightly closed, already out of breath.

Gu Yang’s angry eyes were a little red, he opened his coat and took the three little puppies into his arms, biting his lips.

“How did it become like this? Even if you don’t like them and want to throw them away, don’t kill them by putting them in bags like this, just because you don’t want them to live!”

Fan Yuan looked at the big dog Gu Yang holding the three puppies in his arms, feeling a little warm in his heart. He raised his head and patted Gu Yang’s head.

“Let’s take them to the pet hospital first.”

Gu Yang nodded, and stood up holding the three little milk dogs. The three little milk dogs seemed to smell the breath of it’s elder, and rubbed against Gu Yang’s clothes with their last bit of strength, whining softly.