"Jai open the door" Genesis mumbled trying to open the door, she stopped moving, hearing tap of water running.

"jai!! it's me gee gee please open the door" she said and there was no answer.

she took her earring out and unlock the door using the sharp end and was able to get inside.

she saw water running down the floor, as she slowly walks to the bathroom, she sees Jai unconsciously sitting inside the shower while the tap runs through down his body, seeing dozens of empty alcohol bottles laying on the floor.

her heart froze seeing him like this, she turned off the tap and sat between his legs, she moved his head up, tapping his face to wake up him.

"jai please wake up" she said worriedly she moved his shoulders, she hear jai groaning, that was a relief for her that he was awake and alive.

"watchu doin here?" he mumbled, he couldn't open his eyes properly and smelt like alcohol.

"don't worry about it let's just get up and get you clean up"

"ain no point to take care of me" he took genesis's hands off of him.

"what?"

"is too late, my life fucked up and dere nun you can do bout it, dere's no going back so jus go home" he mumbled as he tried to push her but he was too weak and tilted his head back to the side.

"jus cause of one thing don't mean your life fucked up i needa you ya get up" she groaned trying to get him up, she pulls his arms and he slowly gets up.

"nah you don't get it" he laughed whil Genesis wrapped his arms around her as she wakes him out the bathroom and placed him ontop of the toilet seat.

"youn know me, I'm worthless gee, ion got nobody- you got me" Genesis cut him off.

"no I don't! aint you da one who broke up wit me cause of how I am?"

"I never broke up with you jai! You were not at the right statement, the drinking was getting to much and you were becoming the person that I never liked,  I know that was not you, which is why I needed a break from you so you could work on yourself, I never thought it would hurt you even more and I'm sorry for that jai"

"so who am I den?"

"my light"

"I'm sorry gee....but I- im not good enough fo-"

"you are jai, when I was at my lowest you brought back my happiness and my reason to love, you brought back my light, and I love you for that"

"u love me?" he mumbled calmly as he looks up to her, locking eyes.

"I love you jai" she didn't hesitate to say it again, she really loved him, he looks down trying to hide his tears, he was drunk so his emotions would be all over the place.

"now let's get you cleaned up, and enough with the drinking..please" she held his chin making him look up at her and he nods while licking his lips and rubbing his arms against her waist.

"uh uh" Genesis chuckled moved his hand away feeling his fingers travelling down to her clit.

"tryna show mah love to you ma" he said with his low red eyes biting his bottom lip.

"you can do that another time you let me get the bath ready so you can rest up" she said turning the the hot tap on and squeezing out soap to create bubbles.

"gee gee"

"hm?"

"I luh you too"

-