𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕪

𝟛𝟟

𝟛𝟟

Seungmin:“hey Felix, nice to see you again”

He greets just after he sees the model walking towards where he was standing.

After the squad reunion with the other friends, Felix came to Seungmin and told him that he wants to spend the weekends with him.

Seungmin didn't know why Felix chose him but he wasn't against it.

Felix:“yeah sorry minnie, I actually woke up a little bit late”

He confessed while chuckling, the other rolled his eyes and decided to move on from the topic.

Seungmin:“anyways...where are we going?”

Felix slaps himself on the face because he had told Seungmin about their destination but he always seems to forget.

Felix:“you accept on accompanying me to the drama show my college is gonna be held”

He told him again for Seungmin to nodded his head, Felix wondered if he was doing it on purpose just to annoye him since he figured out that Seungmin like when he sees his close friends struggles.

It shows how special you are to him which is weird.

Seungmin:“but you're an actor, aren't you going to play as well?”

He said just when both of them took the bus that they were going to take them to the bus stop near the university ground.

Felix shook his head the sigh not really wanting to explain his situation but he did it since Seungmin was a close friend.

Felix:“i was originally the male lead but due to a new student being one of the director's relatives, my lead role was taken away from me and replaced by an extra roll”

Seungmin looked at him with a disgusting face not expecting him to say that.

Seungmin:“what a b*tch!! Who would do such a thing?! I mean you're so talented and I bet you're more beautiful than whoever took your lead role, I hope they rott in hell”

Felix chuckled at what Seungmin commented, he was really upset that his lead role was snatched from him but he's better now by his friend talking trash behind their backs.

Soon enough the bus arrived at the stop where Seungmin and Felix stepped out and the model led his friend toward his university and towards the direction of his college.

Once they entered the drama theater, there were a lot of people from different college apartments who came to watch the drama that's being held without knowing about the last minute changes.

Seungmin and Felix situated in the middle role where hopefully no one had noticed Felix since it was all dark.

Most of all the audience were excited to see the heartthrob which is Felix who was joining them in audience seats feeling bad that they will get scammed.