Chapter 5: The Beginning Of Dragon Ball

Start from the beginning

In an island within the ocean lived an old man.

He was dancing around the TV, pervertly looking at the woman in tbe screen.

Suddenly he sensed that someone had come.

He came outside and saw Goku and Essence.

...

"How did you both come here so fast!? Was that teleportation?" Master Roshi was shocked to the core.

Goku didn't know what teleportation means, but understood that I did something amazing.

"Essence can I learn that move too?" Goku had stars in his eyes.

"Yes and no. That's a future thing for you..." I said with a smile.

Goku was a bit disappointed, but happy to know, that in the future he'll learn it.

Roshi had been surprised by Essence before, since he didn't feel his ki at all. However he just had thought he had hidden it with some item or skill.

This teleportation must be another weird skill or item by Essence, Roshi thought.

"What else can you do Essence? Invisibility?" Master Roshi had a nosebleed, thinking about naughty things.

"Well, Goku I have one more thing to say to you." I said, ignoring Roshi's question.

"What is it?" Goku was confused.

"Can you say to Broly, that I will come back one day? Remember to tell him to train daily and get even more stronger for our next fights."

"Are you leaving somewhere?" Roshi stepped in and asked.

"I... Yes, I am." I sighed.

"Why can't you say it to him personally?" Goku jumped in aswell.

"He wouldn't leave my side, he is still a clingy kid..." I giggled.

"Where are you planning on going?" Goku asked more.

"Somewhere far away. Well, I will be leaving now."

"Wait! Let's have one fight before you leave! I want to know how strong you are!" Goku yelled quickly.

He rushed towards me and threw a punch.

I took all his hits and they did nothing. Afterwards I flicked him with my pinky all the way to the ocean.

'His power level hasn't even reached 10², how cute.' I smirked.

Roshi was shocked. Since even he couldn't dare to take those heavy blows to his body.

Every punch Goku had thrown was measurable to a gun shot.

However for me, it's not even a gust of wind.

"Fare thee well!" I said as I disappeared from my standing point.

"Essence! I will grow stronger! Master Roshi let's train now!" Goku yelled while in water.

"Okay Goku, but first come out of the ocean." Master Roshi was happy with the outcome.

"I don't know how to-" Goku started going down to the ocean floor and drown.

Master Roshi's eyes popped and immediately became an olympic swimmer.

...

Within a hidden part of the universe, was a planet with a weird shape/look.

A pyramid otherway around with a huge tree on top.

Whis was brushing the place with a broom. Suddenly he had felt a presence appear in the planet.

"Hum? Is it supreme kai?" Whis went towards the presence.