2nd Chapter - Another Encounter

Start from the beginning

"Well, something did happen." said Y/n.

With a chuckle Misa asked him, "Do you want to tell me? Or you do not?"

Y/n knew that he couldn't refuse if Misa was so polite like that. But at the same time he also didn't feel uncomfortable tell a story to Misa,

"Hm, Misa. What do you think of love at the first sight?"

Not in a single time Misa would think Y/n brought up this topic by himself. Misa thought Y/n was not a type of people who would talk about love with other people, that was why she had never asked him about it or Y/n would be annoyed.

"Are you talking about yourself or another people? I need context" Misa smiled.

Y/n knew it, talked about it with Misa was the right choice, she didn't even got excited the moment Y/n brought up about love. If he had ever asked it to another people, they would go into havoc.

"Myself" He wasted no time by answering it.

"I see, to be honest. I thought you won't have any interest in love at all, Y/n."

"It was unexpected event for me either." Y/n answered it softly.

"So, how did you meet her?"

"In convenience store, and when I looked at her, I had never seen someone that beautiful before."

"Not even me?" Misa chuckled.

It was true that Misa was the most beautiful teacher that even all the students and teachers admire, but in Y/n's eyes Misa was not his type. He still found her beautiful, but the feeling did not lead him until falling in love.

"I do... find you-"

"I am just joking, Y/n. So, how do you know that you love her in the first sight?"

"Eh? Um, by her face?"

"Only that?" 

"I... guess?"

Misa then turned her face away, she was wondering about something which let Y/n felt a little confused. 

"I thought you are not the type who fall in love with only by looks. Is your story not yet finished?"

Actually yes, his story was not finished but he was kind of afraid that Misa would know the story that Nerissa was from the Cover school. If she found out about that, Y/n wondered how would that end up.

"She is also polite to me and... I dont know how to explain it."

"I see, I understood that feeling. Maybe it is too sudden for you too, right?"

Y/n nodded.

The ball rang out, a sign for the teacher needed to get ready as their break time was over. Misa stood up, took some of her belong and tidied it up. She looked busy while Y/n was still sitting on his chair.

But still, Misa managed to still talk to Y/n and gave him advice, which maybe he needed.

"Take it slowly Y/n, it is not like you want to be with her yet, right? Sometimes you need to sort everything out first before taking an action, just like now."

"Like now? You mean my feelings for her?"

"No, what I meant you need to sort your things out and prepare to go to work." Misa smiled.

Panickingly, Y/n rushed to prepare his belongings making some of them fell to the floor. "Crap, I forgot" 

With a chuckle, Misa was about to leave the room, "Ah now that reminds me... That woman you fall in love with, has no boyfriend, right?"