1st Chapter - The Woman Across The Road

Living a normal life never sounded bad, especially to those who had never owned a special dream or wish. Waking up with nobody, went to job and home without being able to feel happiness was never wrong, they said. But it was boring, wasn't it?

That was the life of Y/n. Day by day passed, with him looked like a slave from work. His job wasn't even so bad, he was a teacher from Hesselhof Highschool with a normal paid wage. Actually, he neverminded his work at all as long as he got paid, but the only problem was the lack of motivation and the purpose to go through his dull life.

"Okay, everyone. School is dismissed, you can go home" said Y/n with his usual low tone voice.

Y/n was also well known in the entire school for being a calm yet scary teacher in the school. The proof was the all naughty students from the Hesselhof school never messed with him, because if they did, Y/n would give them a cold stare which already made their legs tremble.

"Cold and calm as ever, Y/n" said one of the teacher, Juni. Juni was an easy going teacher. No, almost all of the teachers were easy going. Only Y/n was in contrast to them.

"With this method, I can make every students respect me. What is the point being a teacher if you are not respected." Y/n answered him calmly.

"I know what you meant, but you shouldn't be to harsh to them, you know?" Misa said. 

Y/n knew that he should listen to Misa since she was the most loved teacher in the school and also still being respected by the students without being harsh, different from him.

Though Y/n didn't know if the students really respected her, or just in love with her beauty. But none of those matter to him.

"I am going home," Y/n said.

"Be careful, babe." said, Juni jokingly and Y/n replied it only with his glaze to him. "U-Um, yeah. I won't call you that again even if I was joking." Juni's voice was shaking alongside with his body.

Looked like he was also being respected by the teacher.

Like usual, Y/n went home by foot since his apartment wasn't far away from his school so he chose to not spend an unnecessary additional outcoming for a vehicle. And of course not only that, he also had another reason. Having a walk after a stressful day was his way to calm himself down, having a deep breath on a sunset breeze hit different.

But acting like a normal person sometimes seemed so weird in other people's eyes.

"Looks he even closes his eyes. I guess he has a stressful day in that school, after all." he heard someone talk with her friends.

"Right? Well, it is Hesselhof, after all~" 

Y/n went home early with another purpose and it had things to do with this. He wanted to avoided the school across from his highschool, after all.

Cover Highschool. A prestigious and fancy All-girl school across from Hesselhof school which was so well known in the entire city, different from his workplace. 

And why did he try to avoid them?

Cover Highschool was so famous for hating the Hesselhof, it was even rumoured that Cover Highschool put Hesselhof's students as bad examples. 

But none of those were surprising for Y/n. Even though some of the rumours were true, example the students were ditching school and pranking the teachers, Y/n knew that the students were just having fun. 

That alone reasone was enough for him.

And so, he decided to still go through the crowd of the Cover Highschool and pretended he never heard anything.