3: The Shivering Bush

Warm water was flowing into the bathing tub, maids were lathering it with different scented oils, and flower petals, preparing it for their prince, their hands moving as fast as they could, after all they had loads of work today, the royal family had to depart for Erinth, it took two nights to reach there and they had to prepare everything for their prince, though they were scared of him at first but then they found how sweet he was, never intending to hurt anyone, and always taking precautions near them.

The prince entered the bathing chambers, in his inner cotton robes, thick velvet gloves adorning his hands. He gave them a small smile "thank you for your help, I'll take it from here, you can leave now". They all bowed before him and cleared the chambers. Jungkook sighed and removed the hair tie from his hair, his white silk tresses falling behind him. He never understood why his hair was ash white when he represented darkness, his parents didn't have the colour, nobody in their ancestory had.

He shook his head, deciding to leave the topic for now and slowly went inside, he felt his body relaxing as soon as he was fully into the water, as he closed his eyes his thoughts wander to the changes happening in his life, he would have to stay more on guard, to not let his shadows act up, and will they affect his mate? An unusual feeling crept up in his chest, how could they be fated mates when their identities were totally opposite, jungkook destroys life and taehyung creates life. He could not help but blame the czar for his misery, deep down he knew that it was what had to be done, but whenever the creepy feelinv clawed at his chest, it was better to blame others subconsciously pushing it away. At first he blamed the wretched lands of west for everything, then his father for sending the proposal and then the light bringer for accepting it, at last himself for being so unstable. But he knew better, he knew he had to do it to fulfill his responsibility to his kingdom and the moon godess. It was of no use to blame anyone

For now the best thing he could do was brace himself for his journey, and get ready before his father sends someone asking for him.

-

Jin was packing Sana and Hanmin's toys and clothes, he had decided to go with jungkook when the King had asked him to make a decision. Though he had hesitated for once, the thing was he had been waiting for his mate since he turned 18, and till now he hadn't found them, though in between of the process, he found Sana and Hanmin, he only longed more for a mate when he took care of them.

But now 12 years have passed and he still hasn't found them, and waiting for them would be useless now. And he can't leave his friend when he needs him the most, it would be good for them too, a new place, new people. Sana and Hanmin couldn't hold their excitement, though they loved it here and were sad to leave it here, but were more excited to go to a new place.

He took out all his vials and herbs and placed them in his bag, as he was cleaning the place and making sure nothing was left behind, he sighed as he looked at the home he had lived in since he was 7 years old. Hanmin and Sana ran towards him giggling "Arent you happy papa? We're going to have so much fun" and for once jin could say, he didn't totally disagree with them. It was best to focus on what was there instead of yearning for what wasnt, he gave a them a beautiful smile, "of course I'm happy, pups".