2: The Czar

The cream and pale walls of the Ravenwood castle of Erinth reverberated with a growl so ferocious, the two men standing in the middle of the large throne room bowed their heads, their legs were shaking tremendously

The Czar who sat on the throne, had something dangerous in his aura today. He wore dark red and black tunic, with silver sun and moon carvings on its sleeve and front borders, that enhanced his confident aura. A small dagger with the sun emblem on its handle tucked in his waistband, something that always was there, his long black hair tied in a half ponytail, the sily black tresses camouflaged with his black robes, his eyes had specs of Amber showing when his second in command his throat. The specs disappeared immediately leaving pitch black eyes. He spoke in an eerie tone
"I will ask you a simple question that you have to answer with a yes or no, am I clear?" But the men remained silent.
"Am. I. Clear.?" "Y-yes your majesty " the man with ash brown robes spoke up,
"Hmm. Han Jo Hyun, a 14 year old omega, found dead in the forest by her parents and fellow villagers, with extremely malicious bite marks all over her neck and chest. My question is very simple, did you two meet her yesterday?" The men shook their heads "We d-didn't do a-anything, your majesty, it must be a beast from the f-forests"

It was silent for a moment before they looked up and one of them fell back in shock, as the Czar was standing just in front of them, but they hadnt seen him moving, then how?
"I didn't ask you if you did it or not, I asked you if you met with her or not"
"No your majesty, we didn't see jo Hyun yesterday". A sinister smirk fell on his lips. He looked away from them towards the people standing on the back sides of the court, his voice immediately turning soft "jaehyun could you come here tell me what you saw yesterday " the little pup came forward towards taehyung and spoke "I saw do bin and sungjae hyung with jo Hyun noona, they all were fighting "

"hmm and when was that, pup?"

"It was almost sunset and I was collecting berries from the field, but before I could ask them why they were fighting, mother called me inside the house" the faces of the young alphas' paled"he is lying " they shouted and scrambled but all that came out was lies and fear. Fear of the man with dangerous eyes, standing in front of them, the specs of Amber has returned in those orbs. "Tell me a reason a 10 year old pup would lie, let's say he's lying, but are 'you' telling the truth?". They could feel it. It was better to ask for mercy now rather than stretching it forward "we'r r-remorseful your majesty, we wont-"

He was stopped by the painful scream of do bin, from afar it looked like his majesty was just caressing his neck, but his touch burned, sent shockwaves through his entire system. "She must have screamed the same way, just because you're alphas and physically acquire more strength that others, doesn't mean that you can force your will, let it be burned into your skin so it serves as a reminder, and you must spend the rest of your lives in prison cells and doing labour work" he looked at his royal minister and asked "are there anymore complaints for the day?"
"No your majesty but the royal advisor is waiting in your office chambers".
"Then I'll take my leave" everyone bowed their heads in respect and honour for their czar as he made an exit to his chambers. People were murmuring among themselves, praising his justice, some were fearful of what they witnessed. An alpha wolf was already strong, but taehyung's abilities to control the light made him much more stronger than others, for he had learned to master the abilities that could blind anyone if in the wrong hands.