𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god! Scarlett, thinking before she speaks? Never heard of her!" He puts on an overly shocked tone, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm still mad at you, you can go train your muscles or whatever." I put my headphones on.

Tom pressed the stop button, on the machine.

"Literally why, what was the reason?" I turned it back on. "Oh okay, I see. It's boring Scarlett today." He mimics, walking over to the lifting bench. You'd expect more people to be in a gym, on a Monday morning. But nope. 

"I'm not boring, i'm just tired." I took my headphones off, resting them around my neck.

"Mm yeah, no. I'm the fun-loving careless one now." He went to the place where you um— bench things. Like weights? I'm not exactly sure what it's called. I think that's what it's called.

The big metal bars.

Tom took his white tank top off, laying onto the black bench, scooting up a little.

"Okay literally, who are you flexing for?" I turned the machine off again. Walking towards him.

"Myself." He places his arms, on the metal part. Lifting it up, my eyes turned into full circles watching as he did so. Holy moly mother of—

I stared at the veins extending in his arms, low grunts erupting his mouth, as he lifted it up, and down. He looked like he could do this for hours.

"How much is that? Like in pounds?" I pointed to it, Tom put it back on the stand. Sitting up.

"Like 275." He scratches his neck, looking at the metal plates. That had already been stacked on the end, I mean he was here before me so I guess it makes sense. That's not the point, though.

"And how much, is your limit?" I suddenly got very curious.

"I don't know, maybe 320. I haven't been to the gym, since I moved from California." I wanted to know what his life was like there. How different was it then it is here? It had to have been extremely different then over here.

"What was your life like there? Do you have any family?" I sat on the floor, he looked over at me for a moment. Then staring back, to what was in front of him. "Yeah, I have family."

I waited for him, to continue talking.

"I have a twin brother, he still lives in L.A, and then... my mom lives in Germany." Tom says, getting his phone off, the end of the bench.

"There's two of you?!" I was flabbergasted.

"Well, we don't exactly dress the same. But yeah, we're identical." Tom nodded.

"Cool." I smiled, sitting on the bench in front of him. I wrapped both thighs, around the slim surface, thinking about what to say next.

"You should bench me, I think it could work." I blurted, he gave me the infamous look.

The one where he's like 'really Scarlett?'

But just.  in his head.

"Okay, let's see." He got up. I side eyed him, no— I wasn't serious that was meant to be like a.... thing that he always says no to.

I felt myself getting dangled up. "No, Tom! I wasn't being serious!" He carried me, off the bench. Then setting me on my feet.

I sighed in relief. 

"Yeah, that'll work." He squatted, wrapping a firm arm around my waist. The other one wrapped around my knee.

"I liked it better when you were mean to me!" I screamed, feeling myself go six feet up into the air. "I don't like this— I never meant it!"