She was just rough around the edges but oh so sweet when she needs to be. She tells it to you how it should be whether you like it or not, she doesn't bullshit, and she especially does not play when it comes to the people she loves in her life.
She was the epitome of a rose with a thorn wrapped around it——oh so pretty but rough.

In terms of appearance, she was a little thicker, curvy, with dark kinky curls, tattoos decorating her arm, some patchwork done here and there. She dressed like she was from a grunge magazine back in 2007. She was just oh so beautiful to you and you wouldn't trade her for another.

That's why when you hear another voice in the distance that's not her you knock on her door and know who to expect when you walk in.

"Come in, sorry Yoongi came over and I got distracted" she rolls her eyes playfully. You shake her off greeting Yoongi as you throw yourself on the futon couch she has in her room since she and Yoongi currently occupy her bed.

"No problem, I'll take it out on my way. I have to go to work anyways," you sigh tiredly. She notices the sad look on your face when you talk and the solemn tone in your voice.

"How's school kid," Yoongi asks, usually not one to the conversation, he too notices the mood in the room. It was like a grey cloud that entered the room with you.

You sigh, "Just great I spilled some chemical on my Lab, forgot to write down anything for my pre and didn't submit my post-lab. And now I have to go face my boss at work," you chastised rather dramatically but Amaya chuckles lightly while Yoongi just whistles out a 'That's tough'.

Again, he's a listener.

You appreciate it either way.

"I thought we liked your boss, huh" she teases with a wiggle of her brows. Oh how you regret the days you'd fond over him and gossip to Yoongi and Amaya about how handsome or about how kind, how cute how—-

You miss it.

You miss him...

HE'S YOUR BOSS AND HE'S MARRIED

You remind yourself to stay at least a little bit classy.

You shouldn't even entertain the thought of missing him, no you don't.

You don't miss him.

You just miss the dynamic of how things were before you got a little too close, before he found a little comfort in you and before you let him into your own.

You wish you hadn't gotten that close even though you haven't fully even reached the exciting part of him, the part of him that held your hand, or his guitar performance he exclusively shared with you because you asked and because he probably felt some type of comfort from you.

You regret—-

No, you don't.

But you don't miss him.

Of course not...

You just miss how simple the dynamic was, you go take care of a cute baby, get paid and leave. It was fun back then when it was just you caring about Bora and solely communicating with Sora.

His Wife!!!

He has a wife!

But they're not even together, it's what you heard at least.

But still!

He has a wife (on paper at least) and Jungkook is married with a kid, and you are the nanny and he's older than you by a mere 7 years, so realistically this could never pan out to be anything!

You tell yourself

He's Jungkook, married with a kid and has a multimillion-dollar business.

You're nowhere near where he or his wife ( by the way) Sora is.