Music sheet

Ishq ka rang safed piya

Na chhal na kapat na bhed piya

Sau rang mile tu ikk warga

Phir aatish ho ya rett piya

.

.

.

"Some hearts understand each other even in Silence."

╰┈➤Nitya ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

I stare at the ceiling decorated with lights. Wines intertwined. I turn to my right on my bed. Facing the window throwing moonlight in my room. Nitya? What were you thinking that time? Why did you have to ask him?

You could do it alone. Now you will see him for more than a week. But I don't have to try with him. Try acting like I am a social butterfly. He knows me well enough. Even though we don't try to get along, I know that we can get along if we try.

And he did say yes, maybe it was worth asking. He said yes too easily though. He is kind of professional when it comes to working. He used to teach me physics pretty easily. Even though I fight with him all the time. He was patient while teaching. 

I did try to laugh it off that time like it wasn't a big deal. I did pretend that It was not so much of a big deal to ask him to fucking perform with him. But now it's making me restless. 

And when he saved me outside the shop. I felt like my heart could explode by the way it was beating. If you think it's not relevant. You can't be more wrong because since then my heart is beating like crazy. 

And wait- Realisation hit me. Nitya? Were you too tired to rest your head on his back? What were you thinking? I again turned on my back.

Nitya, you were just startled this is why you heart was beating fast. And please fucking sleep. You have to wake up early. Clean the room before you let that Rivan come here for the discussion. But wouldn't he be startled? As he was the one that got asked to perform with me so suddenly?

I don't think he got startled but I would like to think that he did.  

Han to 50-50 hogya na. He got startled by my question and I? I from the bike. I try to keep the thoughts of getting startled by him pulling me closer. I would never admit that I wasn't scared of a bike running me over but was.. I don't what was like him being close to me. I can't seem to describe the feeling...

This is why you never became successful in your writing career.

I turn again, being on my back. Sleep. I tell myself looking at the vines intertwined with lights above me. The light's weren't off. I don't turn them off at night. They look pretty. And I can't stay in a dark room. 

The ceiling is pretty... I start to drift into sleep slowly. 

I can't

____

I wake up as my alarm rings. I turn the alarm off. I look out the window, Sun has not risen yet. Why does it feel like I slept for just a few minutes? I Stretch my arms as I yawn. 

I look at my messy room. I had my drawing pages scattered on my study table. I walk up to my study table. I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to draw. More like practice anatomy drawing. If someone saw these, they would think I was drawing naked people. I need to hide these.