Finding Out/Final Battle

Ira was busy chatting with Regina when they were both called upon by king Mercinare. Regina looked over at Ira "What do you think my dad want's?." Ira's back was tense "nothing good could come from being called upon by king Mercinare Regina." Regina looked worried "What if he found out about us dating Glitter Force warriors." Ira sighed then were in bigggg trouble and were gonna need to think of something to get out of it."

Regina looked at Ira and nodded "Good Idea...but let's go." Marmo looked worried for Ira she turned to Bel who also looked worried "This can not be good...we should follow...right?." Bel nodded and the two both silently follow to make sure that Regina and Ira don't get hurt. 

Once Ira and Regina got out they both could feel the dark silence. Ira looked over at Regina "You may be right Regina." Regina sighed "This can not be good..." King Mercinare was not pleased at all to find out his own daughter was in love with a enemy and his own HENCHMEN!!. Ira and Regina both quickly bow "You wanted to see me father." Ira sighed "You wanted to see me Master."

King Mercinare was enraged "HOW DARE YOU BE DATING A GLITTER WARRIOR THEY ARE YOUR ENEMY AND YOU REGINA MY OWN DAUGHTER I REMOVED THE LOVE FROM YOUR HEART TO PROTECT YOU AND THIS....IS....HOW....YOU...REPAY...MEEEEE!!!" Regina felt her face grow pale "How did I forget how scary my father could be." Ira looked petrified before it was fueled with anger "YOUR ONE TO TALK MR.SECRET KEEPER!!

King Mercinare grew surprised by what Ira was talking about before remembering that he had removed the Mercinares Memories when they had turned

King Mercinare grew surprised by what Ira was talking about before remembering that he had removed the Mercinares Memories when they had turned.  "I AM ROYALTY AND YOU KEPT IT HIDDEN FROM ME ALL THIS TIME AND YOUR TELLING US THAT WE SHOULDN'T HAVE HID ONE TINY LITTLE MISTAKE!!" Regina stared in aw "Wow your royalty." 

Ira looked over at Regina "Yes I am..." Marmo and Bel step out from where they had been hiding as they walk beside Ira. King Mercinare gasped in shock "YOU AS WELL YOU KNEW!!." Bel and Marmo glare "Yep we knew and we are not pleased about being lied to as well."  Rachel ran over to Ira as she wrapped her arm's around him. Ira gasped in shock "What are you doing you should still be in my room?!."

Rachel smirked "were in this together my prince remember." Ira gasped Past Princess Rachel laughed "Don't you get it Ira were in this together no matter what happens." Ira smiled fondly at her before turning back to King Mercinare and glared "As you can see I'm not the only one who remembers." 

King Mercinare gasped in shock "Princess Rachel....The Princess of Diamonds?!....but I thought my henchmen removed you." Rachel smirked "Well let me tell ya my mom removed my memories before they could hurt me and sent me to the human world so shut it." 

King Mercinare was enraged at finding all this out he looked upon seashell bay. King Mercinare glared I will deal with you two later as he stormed in the water. Rachel gasped "I got to help." Ira stared in terror "But my angel." Rachel looked at him with a grin "Heh I'll be fine you know I've dealt with worse." And with that she transformed and flew off. 

Glitter Diamond was struggling to get past Ira

Glitter Diamond was struggling to get past Ira. "I GOT A JOB TO DO IRA SO JUST GET OUT OF MY WAY" Ira sighed in panic "THERE'S NOTHING INSIDE KING MERCINARE BUT PURE DARK ENERGY YOU GOT TO BE CRAZY TO GO IN THERE YOU'LL NEVER COME BACK OUT ALIVE...AT LEAST TAKE ME WITH YOU I CAN'T LOOSE YOU AGAIN!!." 

Glitter Diamond groaned with guilt as Ira glared at king Mercinare "IRA YOU DARE DEFY ME!!." Ira stared sharply at King Mercinare "Yeah I am...defying you so get over it and SO WHAT IF I LOVE HER YOU CAN'T STOP ME  FROM LOVING HER SO GET OVER IT!!!" King Mercinare glared in rage.

Ira looked over at Rachel smiling softly "My Angel you have been by my side since we were kids will you stay by my side till the end." Rachel smiled "I will. And with that Rachel snapped her finger causing the spear of Ice to appear in her hand "I love you Ira." Ira looked at her with worry "I love you to my Princess...be careful." Rachel nodded "you know I am" And with that she flew into king Mercinare.

After the war cause I'm lazy 😅

Rachel smiled fondly at Ira as she had her arm's wrapped around him

Rachel smiled fondly at Ira as she had her arm's wrapped around him. And the whole reason he hadn't left is because the king knew they deserved a chance after all creating them was his doing. Regina was spinning Maya in the air laughing "I LOVE YOU MAYA AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS!!" Maya laughed with concern "I love you to Regina but maybe lower your voice please." Regina huffed as she hugged her tightly.

Rachel was looking downright amused as Ira was being hugged by Bel and Marmo "WE DID IT WERE FREE" Ira smiled and looked over at Rachel "You know your all always gonna be welcome at the hideout." The glitter force smile and nod. Rachel looked at Ira "I love you my prince." Ira smiled sadly "and I love you my angel." and with that the three Mercinares teleported back to the hideout for a nice break and well earned sleep.

Rachel looked over and grinned at the sight of Regina as she thought to herself "This is one crazy year." Maya hummed as she laughed "COME ON GIRLS RACE YA TO THE BEACH!!." Rachel smiled as she chased after her and the others as she thought to herself "You know I'm glad I met Ira...or else I never would have gotten this far without him.

Rachel took one last look at the sky "I love you my prince." 

Back at the hideout 

Ira was laying against the couch smiling fondly to himself "I love you my angel." Bel and Marmo look at each other and grin "TO ONE CRAZY YEAR!!." Ira looked over at Bel and Marmo and laughed "TO ONE CRAZY YEAR!!" And with that the Mercinares walk to there rooms falling into well earned sleep.

(Chapter 13) (Finding Out/Final Battle)