Trust...I think?

Rachel was sitting down on the couch beside Ira her head rested on his shoulder. Marmo smirked "I'm guessing that it went well then." Ira chuckled "Oh definitely." Marmo grinned "VICTORY!!." Ira smiled fondly "Oh Marmo...how is Regina doing." "Well why don't you ask me." Ira and Marmo turn around staring in surprise "Oh..Regina you gotta stop teleporting like that your gonna end up giving me a heart attack." 

Regina looked embarrassed "Woops apologies." Marmo sighed "I have a question." Regina looked up "what's up?." Marmo sighed "Do you actually never want to see Maya again." Regina looked down in guilt "Of course I want to see her again...I was just in pain and angry that I didn't even realize who I was yelling at intel it was to late." Marmo smiled "Then why don't you go and see her I know for a fact she misses you a lot." 

Rachel looked up sleepily "Maya stopped eating because you left...because she thought maybe you would be better off without her." Regina bolted upright "WHAT?!." Rachel stared at Regina with a sad look "You may be able to fix her if you at least show up once." Regina gasped as she quickly teleported." Rachel looked dumbfounded "what did I say?." Ira sighed in amusement "Oh gosh Rachel what am I ever gonna do with you." Rachel laughed as Ira tackled her into a bear hug.

With Maya at her house

Maya was laying down on her stomach as he parents had tried to convince Maya to eat but failed once again. Maya sighed sadly "Regina." "That's my name." Maya's head bolted upright as she spun around and gasped "REGINA!!." She ran forward hugging Regina tightly tears running down her cheeks. Regina wrapped her arms around her and felt her heart break at how skinny she felt "Oh Maya I'm so sorry." 

Maya looked confused before realizing what she was talking about "oh...that....Regina it's not a big deal." Regina looked at Maya with fear as she held Maya tighter "Please eat...for me." Maya looked over at the plate on her desk her parents had left for her. Maya felt her stomach growl as she placed a hand over her stomach. Regina sighed snapping her finger as the food appeared out of thin air. 

Regina stared sharply at her "eat or else I will feed you..." Maya blushed as she looked down at the food before turning away. Regina sighed "Okay fine were gonna do it my way." as Regina said that a spoon appeared her hand "Now just turn and face me." Maya gasped "No really it's okay I can handle it." Regina sighed in annoyance "You caused this..Now turn and face me!!."

Maya blushed before turning to Regina. Regina pushed the spoon into the Omelet and looked at Maya as she held the spoon out to her. Maya soon cave in as she opened her mouth. As Regina pushed it into her mouth Maya hadn't even realized how hungry she was intel it was all gone. Regina smiled "see now that wasn't so hard now was it." 

Maya blushed as she looked down flustered "No...not really..." Regina raised a eyebrow "What is it." Maya quickly let her mouth fall against her's kissing her softly. Regina's eyes shot wide before relaxing kissing her back. Maya and Regina both pull apart. Maya blushed softly "I love you Regina." Regina smiled gently as she pulled Maya into her lap before kissing her on the cheek "I love you to Maya now let's get some sleep." 

Maya nodded her head "Yes I like that idea." Regina looked at Maya before wrapping her arm's around her waist kissing her once more before they both fell asleep.

Back at the Mercinares Hideout

Rachel smiled sleepily. Marmo smirked "I think someone is getting tired Ira." Ira looked down at Rachel and smiled fondly at his Angel from above. Rachel hummed tiredly "I'm...not....tired." Ira rolled his eyes "Yes you are my Angel now let's get some sleep." And with that Ira lifted Rachel into his arms. Marmo looked up snapping her finger as the door pushed open. Ira looked over his shoulder with a silent thanks.

Ira sighed as the door closed. And soon Ira looked down at his sleeping angel "Definitely not tired she said." Rachel hummed in her sleep as Ira gently lowered her down onto his bed. Ira silently got in before pulling Rachel into his arms kissing her on the head and falling asleep.

(chapter 12) (Trust...I Think?)