"bae but what if we go onna trip or sum and he cant come? then what we gon do?" he asked and i started thinkin.

"we gon find somewhere thats gon allow my sonson." i said playfully muggin him and crossin my arms. and araias jumped on jaivyn's leg makin him look at me then back at him.

"see my son dont like how you tryna exclude him." i said and he js laughed and picked him up.

"my bad lil jai, you can ride with us always." he said holdin araias like a football.

"ok put my baby down and come help me cook." i said smilin and he put araias down and washed his hands. we got everything out and began cookin. we played some oldschool music and was cookin and singin. once we finished i took pictures of our food and we ate ts down.

"oooouuu this was too good bae, we did our big one fr." i said and he nodded drinkin some of his orange juice.

"hell yeah, we big chefs innis bitch." he said and i dapped him up smilin.

"aight imma clean our shit up, go start gettin ready and get sum for me too." he said and i kissed his cheek and went into the room with araias following behind me.

i got out my pink polo tracksuit and jaivyn's navy one, i also got our forces out. i went and put my hair inna messy ponytail and did some fluffy dges. when i came out the bathroom jaivyn walked in seein the outfits.

"oh yeah, we too fye." he said makin me smile. i put on a longsleeve cropped white tee and tights under it cs it was cold asf today. jaivyn bein the supernigga he think he is only put a white tee under his knowin he was gon be cold. once i got all my shi together i only grabbed my phone and lipgloss and decided not to bring a purse. i put a lil navy hoodie on araias and got his navy leash. i put his blanket in his carrier as well as one of his favorite toys and went to check on jaivyn.

"you ready stink stink?" i asked while he was puttin on cologne and he looked at me and licked his lips.

"you look good asf rn, i love that you my lil mini me." he said grabbin me by my waist and i put my arms around his neck.

"thank you baby, you look good too." i said and he looked me up and down makin me smile and leaned up to peck his lips a couple times.

"aight lets go before we wont have a party." he said makin me laugh and he held my hand as we walked out the bedroom. i held araias as jaivyn grabbed his lil carrier and we went to his car. i got in the passenger seat while he put araias' carrier in the backseat while i held him. jaivyn got in the driver side and started the car as best i ever had by drake started playin and i sung along cs anything drake is my shit. we got to a red light and jaivyn put his hand on my thigh and started singin to me.

"you could have my heart or we could share it like the last slice. always felt like you was so accustomed to the fast life. have a nigga thinkin that he met you in a past life. sweatpants, hair tied, chillin with no makeup on. that's when you're the prettiest, i hope that you don't take it wrong." he said lookin in my eyes makin me smile and look away blushin as he finished.

i turned on my man by bunnab ft. niya3x and started singin it to him touchin his face while he drove smilin.

"my man my man he love me, he always holds that glock when he selling he weedddd, i said my man my man he love, he always hold that glock glock glock glock." i said takin out his gun and put it on safety wavin it around to the song makin him laugh.

"aight put ts down, over here actin like yo damn brothers." he said mumblin the last part makin me laugh cs i heard him.

"not too much on my lil hoodlums nie." i said and he js looked at me with a straight face makin me laugh even harder.