six

Aunesti Love Clarke
4:20 pm
September 1, 2022

Aunesti's Apartment, Atlanta

For the past 10 minutes me and Kion been laughing it up. Every now and then I saw Slim looking at us out of the corner of my eye.

Akai and Zaire went to go and get us all some food because I said I was hungry. Before they left they texted our groupchat to see if I would be comfortable if they left. I said yes which is why I was left there with Slim and Kion.

Suddenly Kion phone started ringing.

"Sis where the bathroom at?"

"Down the hall second door on your right."

"Aight, preciate it."

"No problem"

I said with a smile and he walked down the hall. I burnt my blunt out and put it down on the table. When I lifted my head back up Slim was looking at me, so we were making eye contact.

I looked into his deep brown eyes for what felt like hours. He eventually put his head back down and hit his blunt.

"Soo.. is Slim your real name"

"Nah"

"Then what's your real name"

"Can't tell you allat.. maybe another time"

He said and grinned at me. He had straight white teeth which complimented his skin complexion well.

"You have nice teeth."

Oh shit, I said that out loud.

"Preciate it, shawt"

"Yeah no problem"

I looked down and played with my fingers. I was bored and decided on talking to Slim since Kion was still otp and my brothers weren't there.

I got up and sat next to Slim. Once I sat next to him I kept poking him until he looked at me.

"Why don't you talk much?"

"Aint got shit to say" He shrugged.

"I like your tattoos."

He had a white tee and some grey sweatpants. I was trying so hard to keep my eyes up, but I did look down when he wasn't paying attention.

(periodddd, and she saw dat MONSTER pokin🥴)

"Preciate it. You bored or sum?"

"No, when I get high I be talkative and social. Sorry if I'm annoying you."

I looked down and played with my fingers after saying that. I didn't want to annoy him and the last thing I wanted was to make him not like me.

His face softened and he said. "Nah it's ok ma, I know youon mean no harm."

Immediate butterflies.

"Oh ok, well do you wanna do something I'm bored now"

"Fasho, what you wanna do Aunesti."

He said my name and my stomach started FLIPPING. That hoe became Gabby Douglas and I started smilin so damn hard.

"Do you wanna do a tiktok with me?"

"Yeah, I'll do one, what's yo tiktok so I can see it later."

"It's @_________"

"Aight imma follow you"

"Ok."

I got the notification that he followed and I followed him back. I made a mental note to stalk his account later and watch all his posts.