"oh mb jai, you you still my favorite brother." she said and came to hug me but i put her inna headlock.

"im yo only brother wit yo fake ass." i said while she was laughin and i let her go. she went and hugged evb else then stood by aunesti and flicked me off and i did ts right back.

"ok yall stop bein ghetto, we got evb sum." my grandma said while she brought us in the living room. we all exchanged gifts and we all js chilled until the food my grandma was cookin was done. we all ate and made plates then were on the way back to aunesti's dad house.

----

Aunesti Love Clarke
5:09pm
Atlanta, Georgia

once we made it back to my dad's house the food there was ready too so we ate again cs we all fat asf. then me and jaivyn went into our room js to chill. we both took our clothes off and js laid down in our under shit.

"i kinda wanna move in before new years and have a new years party as our welcoming home party." i said and jaivyn looked at me.

"ngl, that sound fye. lets see if we can do that, all we gon need is extra shit cs we got all the necessities so over these next couple weeks we gon be house shopping." he said and i nodded.

"ok naptime, i ate too much." i said and he pulled me closer and we went to sleep holding eachother.

--------------------------

Aunesti Love Clarke
11:21am
Atlanta, Georgia

december 31st @ the new house

waking up in our fully complete house felt absolutely amazing. we finally finished with every little decoration and can now js enjoy life in our new home. later tonight we were gon have our new years party that was js gon be akai, zaire, alaina, lyric, kion, sahari, and ofc me and jaivyn.

i woke up with jaivyn gone but before i started trippin i used the bathroom and brushed my teeth. i looked out the patio seein him on his phone while araias was sittin on his lap with a toy. i opened the door causin them both to look up at me.

"hey my babiesss!" i said walkin outside slidin on my crocs and pecked jaivyns lips and leaned to pick up araias before he grabbed my throat and we shared a more passionate kiss makin araias start jumpin on me makin me laugh and him let go after peckin my lips a few times.

"son son said stop kissin on his momma." i said buckin at jaivyn.

"maneee he always cockblockin." jaivyn said smackin his lips together makin me laugh.

"come on lets go sonson, yo momma finna cook." i said talkin to araias while i went back in the house with jaivyn followin me inside.

i walked into the living room and put araias in his bed and he jumped right back out followin me into the kitchen. i washed my hands and began lookin for sum to cook.

"baby you want a grits bowl? i sent you the recipe earlier." i asked jaivyn as he was in the pantry.

"yeah, you wanna go to the store for food after we eat?" he said and i thought about what we do and dont have. we bought all the necessities last week but we needa get shi for our fatass friends.

"yeah and can we bring araias pretty pleaseee?" i asked and he glared at me. ever since i got araias i been bringin him everywhere with me and he hasnt left my side.

"baby you done brought him everywhere with you. isnt he gon get too attached or sum?" he said and i js pouted cs i love my lil baby.

"but thats my sonson." i said and he js looked at me.