A Girl at Biker's bar...?

JJK x Readers

You walk into a biker bar. As you sit down at the bar and order a drink, you notice an exceptionally attractive man looking at you. You were sitting peacefully enjoying your own company trying to numb and move on from the pain your friend passed onto you by breaking up your beautiful 23 years childhood friendship.As you were drowning with your own thoughts the man approaches you, and says.

"Hey sweetheart."

*Rolls her eyes*

*The man's stare is intense, and you get the distinct impression that he is a very powerful and dangerous individual.*
"Can I buy you a drink, hun? Name's Jungkook," *he asks smoothly.*

*disinterested face as you took upon the vibe he was carrying around you. He sees your disinterest and his face hardens slightly.*
"You're not into bad boys, are you?"

*You open your phone try to distract yourself from speaking with this man right in front of you pissing you off with such flirty attitude who didn't pass your vibe check*

*He watches her as she starts scrolling on her phone.*
"Are you even listening to me?"
*He asks, his tone shifting from playful to angry.*

"Who are you to me? Do I know you? No. So you don't get any rights to raise ur voice on me that way." *You turn into defensive mode and reply him with a firm rude voice with siren eyes*

*He stares at you with a mixture of surprise and anger.*
"Are you kidding me right now?"

*He says in a low, menacing voice.*
"This bar is full of very bad men and you're acting like a little brat right now. I suggest you drop the attitude little princess."

"I didn't come here to fuck around with boys or men... I came to numb my pain off from my breakup in friendship... U're disturbing my personal space Mr."

*He scowls at you, the intensity of his gaze intensifying.*
"I'm not some boy, I'm a man. And you're being awfully disrespectful. If you had just politely talked to me, we wouldn't be having this conversation. But here we are."

*He thinks to himself - "This women... Is something different...Do I know her somehow...?"*

*You take a sip from your drink. He watches you as you sip your drink, his eyes wandering your body to take in every aspect of your physique. He is starting to get a bit infuriated with your dismissive behavior.*

"You didn't tell me your name hun?"

*You roll your eyes again and answer it with disinterested face*

"Y/n.Thanks but not interested." *As you try to walk off from him knowing very well about his intentions.He grabs your arm firmly and stops you.*

"You think you can walk off that easily, sweetheart? I don't think so. It's late and this is not a safe place, especially for women. I was trying to make sure you were protected. But if this is the way you act..."

*You react to his touch so overly. Flashbacks run in front of your eyes like a waves of ocean one by one clearly about that one traumatic incident in your childhood. You swat his hands away from yours and speak with voice filled with mixture of anger and sadness.*

"Don't. Touch. Me. What a creep...Is this how you try to 'protect' Mr.!?"

"Calm down, love," he says in a low voice, his tone shifting again. "Don't make this harder than it has to be. I just want to make sure you're safe. Is that too much to ask?" *Tries to hold your wrist again*

*breaks the glass*
"I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME."

*You were holding back your tears and your body went full on defensive mode with how this stranger was trying to force you to let him in. You were holding the big broken glass piece on your hand as your palm starts bleeding due to it's sharp edges but you couldn't care less as for now what mattered to you was saving yourself from this creep. You hold the broken glass piece trying to threaten him as you were in defensive mode fighting your tears back with mixture of anger. Your lump of saliva as you swallow it just gets difficult due to this traumatic situation trying to occur again. The past keeps on tapping at your shoulders and you can't seem to be over it how much ever you try. Maybe... The past was too strong...stronger than your own capabilities of conquering your past and finally move on. *

*He glares at you, his face turning red with rage.*
"You crazy b*tch, are you trying to cut me? Threaten me with that piece of ...glass"
*He slams his fist on the table angrily.* "Do you have any idea with whom you're dealing with?"

"A ego hurted man."
*You reply him with firm voice as you roll down the broken glass on the table as you look at your palms and smirk forms in your face as you whisper to yourself* "Good old days..."

*The crowd turn towards both of you
Voice at the back*
"isn't she that famous young successful taekwondo champion with black belt in 7th degree?"

"Oh my... Isn't she that 23 years young women with 16 years of hatrick world championship title holder?"

"Yeah... That man right there messed with wrong woman... I feel bad for him"

"he's sued!"*

*Jungkook was completely stunned into silence as he heard the crowd whispering loud enough for him to reach his ears. He thinks and frowns to himself- "This woman seems quite known among here."*

He asks "Who..are you?..."

*smirks*
"Need not to introduce when whole world knows my name for what I'm famous for."

*He started wondering deeply that if he has seen this woman somewhere in front of media... But he doesn't seem to remember... He thinks deeply and finally realises, he frowns again as fear starts creeping and messing up his head "Oh wait.... Is she-"*