Lia: Leah, you don't talk?

Leah: Just listening to what you're all saying.

Beth: You having stop talking about how much you couldn't wait for Y/n to be back in England and now you're acting like a little shy child.

Y/n: For real? You haven't stop talking about me?

Leah: I mean...

Viv: ...yes, it's true. Sorry Leah but it was really annoying.

You spend the dinner sharing looks with Leah without really talking to her. It feels like home again. You just enjoy the night with the girls, laughing, smiling, talking. Suddenly, your phone rings. You look at it, it's Jill.

Y/n: Guys, it's Jill.

You pick the phone, a FaceTime, with all the girls around you.

Y/n: Hey you.

Jill: Hi everyone.

Viv: Hey my friend.

Victoria: What's up?

Jill: All good, how is everyone at Arsenal?

Katie: Suck since you left.

Jill: I knew it.

You all laugh.

Steph: No, it's fine, we got use to play without you.

Jill: Pretty easily, uh?

Beth: Yeah, really easily.

Y/n: Silly girls, did you want to talk to me?

Jill: Actually, yes.

Y/n: Okay, give me a minute, I'll go outside, so it can only be you and me.

You stand up, in front of Leah's look, quite jealous. You head outside and sit on a training cube, really comfy.

Y/n: Okay, here I am.

Jill: So? How was your meeting with Sarina?

Y/n: Really good actually.

Jill: What was it about?

Y/n: She congratulated me for how I came back from my car accident, months ago. And... she wanted to know if... the fact that Jordan and Leah were also there will be a problem.

Jill: What did you say?

Y/n: I said that Leah's presence wouldn't be a problem, but Jordan's would maybe be one.

Jill: Come on, only a week to spend with her. Do you think you'll be okay?

Y/n: I'll have to. It's either that or I kill her when she passes the door.

Jill: Tell me where, when and how, I'll be there.

You laugh to Jill's words, Leah sees that through the window.

Leah: She moved on.

Beth: I'm not sure about that.

Leah: Look at her, laughing and smiling so wildly at Jill.

Beth: Leah, she didn't move on, trust me.

Back to you.

Y/n: Thanks for calling, you're on your own?

Jill: Yeah, Lena, Lynn and Jule went out clubbing, but I wanted to call so I didn't go with them.

Y/n: Only to call me?

Jill: Not only, but yes... I feel like I'm bothering you, right now, you're with everyone.

Y/n: Yeah, Viv invited me over to dinner tonight, to be with everyone.