Leah: Okay, as you want, but I want you to know that my feelings didn't change towards you. I still love you and I still want you to be my wife.

Y/n: Good to know then. See you next week.

Leah: Can't wait...

You smile at Leah's texts. You turn your head and see Jill, Lena, Lynn and Jule, getting out of the changing room and waiting for you. You get your stuff and join the little group.

Jill: Ready to go home?

Y/n: I think I am.

Jill: How's Leah?

Y/n: She'll be fine.

Jill smiles at you and hug you. You all go home. From there, all you can think about is when you'll be able to hug Leah once again. You can't wait to see her. It's been now 2 months that you've been at Wolfsburg. You've been installed in the club and considered as a key player of the team. You found new friends, a new family, a new lesson. The three next day, you spend them with the team at training, and with the little squad at home. Call-ups day is here. Today is a day off, you don't have training. So you've decided to go for a picnic around a lake with a bunch of your teammates: Jill, Lynn, Felicitas, Ewa and Jule. You're sat on a cover with Ewa while the rest of the group is playing football on the side. Quite nervous, you're checking over your phone, every minutes. Ewa is laughing about it.

Ewa: Tell me, you're aware about the fact that your phone has an alarm that rings when someone is trying to call you.

Y/n: Yeah, sorry.

Ewa: I'm okay, it's more for you. I mean, you're one of the best player of Bundesliga, right now. You're the best goal scorer of the second half season. You will have your call-up, don't worry.

Y/n: Thanks.

Ewa: Just true. We are lucky to have you in the team. You're precious as a player but also as a human being.

Y/n: A part of me wish I could stay here forever, cause I find family through all of you. But...

Ewa: But we are not home, right? You said, once, home is where the heart is, and it's not at Wolfsburg. We'll always be family, but Arsenal is your home.

Y/n: Thank you, Ewa, means a lot to me.

Ewa: Okay, now, let's drop the little emotional part, and let's join the others.

To those words, the ball lands at your feet. You grab it and start going to play with the girls, starting to relax a little and forget about the call-ups. Minutes went by, you smile, laugh, just enjoy your moment with everyone. Suddenly, your phone starts to ring. You don't pay attention to it.

Lynn: Y/N! Your phone!

You don't understand for a second, then rush over it.

Y/n: Okay, that's Sarina. What do I do?

Jule: Start by picking up.

You pick up the phone before it's too late.

Y/n: Hello?

Sarina: Hello, is it Y/n Beckham?

Y/n: Yeah, that's me. What can I do for you?

Sarina: This is Sarina Weigman, England Women's team head coach, I just wanted to inform you that I selected you for our next two matches, against Sweden and Canada. What do you think?

Y/n: Yes, obviously, you can count on me. I'll be there.

Sarina: Really happy about that answer. If that's okay with you, I would love to have a meeting with you before the England Camp.