Lena: I just wanted to make sure that everything was okay between us.

Y/n: Yeah, sure. Everything's okay. It didn't mean anything, right?

Lena: Yeah, didn't mean anything.

Y/n: Cool, we are on the same wavelength.

Lena: Happy about it.

Y/n: You sure everything okay?

Lena: Yeah, just tired, I guess. I'll go to bed. Goodnight, Y/n.

Y/n: Goodnight, Lena.

Lena goes to her room and you go to bed. The next morning, you get up to the sound of your alarm. You get prepared and join the other girls in the kitchen to take your breakfast. Jill is eating her slices of bread, Lynn is drinking her coffee so does Lena and Jule is eating her cereals.

Y/n: Hey guys.

There's a weird atmosphere, Jill is ignoring you. Lena is quite uncomfortable towards you and Lynn and Jule are pretty confused about their behavior.

Lynn: Hey, slept well?

Y/n: Amazing.

Jule: Take what you want to eat, the juice is in the fridge and coffee right there.

Y/n: Okay, thanks.

You start preparing your breakfast. Jill gets rid of her breakfast, without giving any gaze at you at any time. You notices Jill's behavior towards you but don't say anything. You take your breakfast and get ready to go at the Wolfsburg Training Center for your training session. You get there with the girls, Jill still doesn't talk to you. You head to the changing room. You're alone when you put your cleats on. Jill comes in and realizes you're on your own, so she's about to leave but you hold her back.

Y/n: Jill, wait.

Jill: Yeah?

Y/n: Are we good? I feel like you're avoiding me since last night?

Jill: We're good. Can I ask you a question?

Y/n: Of course, go for it.

Jill: Do you have a crush on Lena? Because of the kiss last night.

Y/n: Uh, no, not at all. Just friends with Lena. I don't have a crush on her.

Jill: Okay, great.

Y/n: Do you have a crush on someone?

Jill: Maybe, yeah, I do. What about you?

Y/n: I'm alright. Maybe I do.

Jill smiles at you. You smile back at her. You go through the training session. You're on your way back to the changing room but Tommy holds you back.

Tommy: Y/n, can I talk to you for a second?

Y/n: Of course, what can I do for you?

Tommy: I want you to play against Bayern, this weekend. Do you think you'll be up to?

Y/n: Of course, you can count on me. I'll give my all against Bayern.

Tommy: That's what I wanted to hear. Thank you.

Y/n: Thanks, Tommy.

So happy, you run back to the changing room. You have a huge smile on your face and join the rest of the team. You sit at your place and get changed. Jule comes and sit next to you.

Jule: What is this huge smile about? Anything about Jill?

Y/n: No, no, it's not about Jill. Tommy want me to start against the Bayern next Sunday.