The girls hug you once again, you spend the next few days packing up and preparing yourself to go in Germany. You take a flight and land in Germany to join Wolfsburg. You get the training center. Stephan Lerch, the trainer, is waiting for you at the entrance. You get to him.

Tommy: Y/n Beckham, nice to finally meet you.

Y/n: Glad to be here.

Tommy: I guess you have your reasons why you ask for this loan, but if you want to talk, I'm here.

Y/n: Thank you.

Tommy: You know our club? Why we are playing? How we are playing?

Y/n: Yeah, I inquired about Wolfsburg and their players.

Tommy: Great, then I'll introduce you to the team. They are all waiting in the meeting room for you.

Y/n: I follow you.

Tommy guides you to the meeting room. He tells you to wait outside the room until he makes a sign to you to come in.

Tommy: Okay, girls, thanks for being here on time, this morning. This morning, we are welcoming a new player.

Lynn: Who is it?

Tommy: She's on loan here for the rest of the season, coming from Arsenal. We are welcoming Y/n Beckham.

Lynn: What?

Felicitas: For real?

Tommy makes a sign to you to come in the room. You get in.

Y/n: Hi guys, glad to be here.

Jill can only stare at you. You cross her gaze and she starts blushing. You smile.

Lynn: Jill? Jill? Do you know her?

Jill: No, I've heard of her. Vivianne Miedema called me, days ago, to tell me about her coming at Wolfsburg.

Sviendis: Then why are you blushing?

Jill: I'm not, just glad to have a new player in the squad.

Lynn: She's married anyway so...

Jill: No, she's not.

Sviendis: I thought she was married to Leah Williamson.

Jill: Viv Miedema told me that they broke up, just before coming here.

Lynn: So you have your chance, Jill. Just give you a shot.

Sviendis and Lynn burst at laugh when Jill blushes and is embarrassed. You stare at Jill and smile.

Tommy: Guys, is there one of you who has a spare room in there house, cause I guess Y/n doesn't have a place to stay yet.

Y/n: That's right.

Then a hand rises in the room.

Lynn: We have a spare room.

Tommy: Nice, thank you Lynn. Who are you sharing your house with again?

Lynn: Jill, Lena and Jule.

Tommy: Welcome Y/n in the right way, girls, please.

Svenja: Will do.

The meeting ends up. Everyone is so happy to have you at Wolfsburg. It's time for training. You all head in the changing room. There's someone come and sit next to you.

Lena: Hey, I'm Lena...

Y/n: ... Oberdorf, of course, I know who you are. Pure talent from Germany and promising young player.

Lena: I'm only your German version.

Y/n: My pleasure to meet you.

Lena: Looks like we're gonna live together. I share Lynn's house.

Y/n: Apparently then.

Then 4 others girls join the both of you in the changing room.

Lynn: Glad to have you here, I'm Lynn...

Y/n: Yeah, I know who you are. I know the whole team, actually. Lynn Wilms, Jule Brand, Sveindís Jane Jónsdóttir and Jill... Jill Roord, we have some friends in common.

Jill: You've heard of me?

Y/n: Beth and Viv told me a lot about you, so did Katie.

Jule: Who are they?

Jill: Beth Mead, England forward, Vivianne Miedema, my Netherlands teammate and Katie McCabe, Arsenal and Irish icon. My former teammates.

Lena: It's really good to have you here.

Jule: Yeah, everyone is really glad to have on the team.

Y/n: I'm really glad too.

Lynn: Okay, I'm gonna ask cause no one will.

Alexandra: Lynn, it's none of our business.

Sveindis: Yeah, we don't have to know...

Lynn: I can ask...

Y/n: ...okay, ask me what?

Lynn: Why did you left Arsenal for a loan?

Y/n: I kinda have a hard time at Arsenal for personal reasons and I needed some time away from there.

Jill listens at what you're saying really carefully, but deep down she knows that you left because of Leah. You look at Jill, she smiles at you, giving some compassion. You smile back. You go through your first training session. You give your best and impressed everyone, making that loan decision the best ever taken for both sides. Jill can't stop smiling.

Lynn: You should try to hide it a little bit more.

Jill: What are talking about?

Lynn: Oh, come one, you're like obsessed with her.

Jill: Shut up, I'm not. She's just... interesting.

Lynn: If you say so. You should pay attention, someone else is pretty obsessed with her.

Jill looks in your direction. She lands on thatscene where you're quite complicit with Lena, laughing with each other andbickering each other. You can see Jill's smile fading away, confirming Lynn'sthought. Jill stares a few minutes at you. It's now obvious, Jill Roord has amassive crush on you.