Leah: Hi

Beth: Hey Leah, what are you doing here?

Leah: I know she's there. Do you think I can see her?

Beth: I don't think it's a good idea.

Leah: Beth, please, I need to see her. I'm barely living. I can't live without her. I need to see her.

You can hear Leah's voice, talking to Beth. You get up, pretty upset, and head to the front door. When Leah sees you, she immediately smiles with relief and hope.

Y/n: Beth, it's fine. Thank you.

Beth leaves you both alone.

Leah: Hey

Y/n: Leah, what are you doing here?

Leah: I needed to see you.

Y/n: You want to tell me something? Yes? No?

Leah: Listen, I know I messed up with you. I probably killed everything we built in the last few month, and completely broke your trust. But you need to know that I have always been real with you. It was real, everything I said was real. I never lied about how I felt about you, about us... I messed up, and it's all my fault. So I promise you that I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you, even if I have to do that for the rest my life, I will.

Y/n: The thing is, you promised me too many things... I don't believe you anymore, Leah.

Leah: Tell me then, what do I have to do?

Y/n: Nothing, you can't do anything. Trust is something you earn, not something you get. Thanks for coming Leah.

You close the door, Leah looks desperate. Viv and Beth watch the scene from the living room and are heartbroken to see you two like that. The next few days have been tough, you're still at Beth and Viv's. You have tried your best to avoid Leah as much as possible at the Arsenal Training Center, cause you're back in training. Everyone is aware on team of what happened with Leah and Jordan. Jana went back in Spain, and Brooklyn is still in the USA. This morning you asked for a meeting with Jonas. You get to the training center with Beth and Viv as always.

Y/n: Catch you later, I have a meeting with Jonas.

Viv: Is everything okay?

Y/n: Yeah, everything's fine, don't worry.

The girls leave for the changing room and you head to Jonas' office. You get to it and knock on the door.

Jonas: Come in!

You get in and shut the door behind you.

Jonas: Y/n, how are you?

Y/n: I'm...fine. Thank you.

Jonas: So? What can I do for you?

Y/n: I was wondering if you could find a loan for me.

Jonas: Whoa, I wasn't expected you to ask me that. Can I ask you why? Is it because of Leah?

Y/n: I just think that I need some fresh air, to see something new for a little while could really be something good for me... I'm not asking for a transfer at all, I don't want to leave Arsenal, but I need something new, far from here.

Jonas: I can understand that. Listen, I'm pretty shocked by your demand but I totally understand it. I just hope it's not too late for a loan. But I'll make that happen and when I have offers for you, I'll you know.

Y/n: Thank you, Jonas.

You're about to leave the office when Jonas catches you up.

Jonas: Y/n!