Viv: Do you want me to stay with you?

Y/n: Thanks Viv, but it's okay.

Just at this moment, a tear runs down your right cheek and Viv notices. She immediately comes to you and give you the biggest hug ever. Beth, on the doorway, smiles seeing that scene. They both get out of the room and go in living room. You don't waste time and go in bed. You're on the side, on the opposite to the door, so that if someone comes in that person think you're asleep. Suddenly, someone knock at the front door. It's the little group of Jana, Gio and Jess.

Beth: Hey girls, what are you doing here? Come in.

Jess: Is Y/n okay?

Viv: Not really, she tries to keep her head up and she's not okay. She was in tears earlier.

Jana: Can I see her?

Viv: Her room is right there, but she might be asleep.

Jana: No, I'm pretty sure, she won't be.

Jana knocks at your door, you don't answer. Jana comes in anyway. She knows you so well that she knows you're not asleep. She goes cuddling you on the bed.

Jana: Hola beautiful

You don't say anything, you just let the tears running down your face, grabbing Jana's hand to get her closer to you.

Jana: It's okay, I'm here. Everything is gonna be okay.

Jana cuddles you until you fall asleep. Beth comes to check on you. Jana is trying to snick out of this position but also not to wake you up. Beth whispers.

Beth: Is everything okay?

Jana: Cried a lot, to a certain point she was so tired of crying that she fell asleep. Some news of Leah?

Beth: No, I texted her but no answer. We should let her sleep.

Jana and Beth get out quietly of your room. You're still asleep. They join the others in the living room.

Viv: Girls, if you want to stay tonight, you obviously can.

Gio: Thanks

Viv: We have another spare room and someone can sleep on the couch.

Jess: I'll sleep on the couch.

Jana: You sure, you don't have to...

Jess: No, it's all fine.

Jana checks on you, one last time and go to bed, Gio too. Viv brings sheets and blanket for Jess.

Viv: There it is. That's for you.

Jess: Thanks, that's really nice from you.

Viv: I didn't know you were close to Y/n.

Jess: We know each other for a very long time. Our parents are friends. I practically grew up with her. But we kinda lost contact with each other when she moved to Spain.

Viv: You missed her, right?

Jess: She was my best friend, actually she was... she was my sister. So yeah, when she left it was pretty hard.

Viv: I didn't know that.

Jess: Nobody knows actually.

Viv: Y/n is very lucky to have you, I'm pretty sure she's aware of it.

Jess: I hope so.

Viv: Night, Jess.

Jess: Good night.

Viv leaves the room to join Beth in theirs. Jess goes check on you, once again. She's just staying there, in the doorway, watching you. She smiles. You turn around and wake up. You see Jess in the doorway.