12✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

Start from the beginning

The train of black cars stopped in front of the Stigma bar, the neon lights reflected against the shimmering ebony glass of the window that was pulled down by Jimin who peaks out staring at the tall building at the side of Gangnam-gu where the ordinary citizens aren't allowed to cross as it was reserved for the chaebols or other high ranked people mostly mafia people who made deals openly here not under tables in the fear of being exposed because it was their world, a place which was as dark as the people dwelling in it. Stigma written in the center of the building reminds Jimin that he heard it somewhere or from someone but whom he doesn't remember

Copying the other guards Jimin opened the door of his car stepping outside the vehicle as the movement of his feet was mirrored by Taehyung who put his shining Chelsea boots on the ground and before the snow could fall on the untouchable man, a man held an umbrella over him, shielding him from the falling snow, despite the cold, Taehyung remained unfazed, his gaze fixed on the entrance of the building, his dark eyes held a steely determination, a silent promise of the power he wielded.

Taehyung was shrouded in mystery and fear, his dark suit that hugged his tall, lean frame, the long coat floating back, he exuded an air of power and authority, his sharp features were accentuated by the neon lights, casting shadows across his face and giving him a menacing aura.

As he made his way towards the entrance, the people on the street instinctively moved out of his path, their whispers hushed in his presence. Taehyung's reputation preceded him- Lord Taehyung, a man feared by many and respected by all. His mere presence was enough to send shivers down the spines of those who crossed him, with each step he took, the snow crunched beneath his polished shoes, a stark contrast to the elegance of his attire. Taehyung's enigmatic aura only grew stronger as he approached the building, his dark silhouette cutting a striking figure against the snowy backdrop.

Jimin rolled his eyes again at Taehyung and his dramatic entry, the snow was barely there yet he turned everything so extra for no damn reason, and if Jimin shared this opinion with someone one might think he was jealous of him and he's the one who exaggerates things about Taehyung because there was an umbrella held over Jungkook too and he didn't mind that he didn't even pay attention to it as his eyes were too fixated on the man who piques his interest so much.

Taehyung walked inside the entrance of the club with Jungkook by his side and Jimin joined the line of bodyguards circling their boss like a protective shield that anyone would think twice before even looking at it. After entering the club Taehyung was greeted by the rows of staff standing at both sides of the path that led inside to the VIPs, they bowed their heads while Taehyung passed by them without even sparing a glance of greeting back and how much Jimin hated him for doing that he shot an apologetic stare to all of them before he followed the other guards inside of a room which was too large to be called one.

It was a grand hall covering the grandeur of the space, the walls were painted a deep navy blue, accented with gold trimmings that added a touch of luxury to the room, and expensive chandeliers hung from the ceiling, casting a warm glow over the room and illuminating the lavish decor, in the middle were the expensive couches placed across from each other, with intricate designs and plush cushions 

seated on one of the couches were a group of people, all dressed in elegant attire and exuding an air of sophistication, they turned to look at Taehyung as he entered, their expressions were filled with respect and fear, the people on the couches immediately stood up and bowed in greeting, showing their respect for the powerful figure in their midst, Taehyung acknowledged their gestures with a nod, his expression calm and composed.

But soon it disappeared in a steam of anger that raged in him after seeing the faces of the men seated on the other couch, the Heirs of his beloved Mafia clan, Parks---Namjoon and Yoongi were seated beside each other and their relaxed expressions showed that they were expecting Taehyung's arrival who wasn't aware about this bomb that was ready to drop on him.