🥧 Cherry Pie Pt. 1 🥧

You were standing inside the building looking at the pouring rain. You curse yourself for not bringing an umbrella. Then suddenly you feel a hand on your shoulder causing you to flinch.

"Didn't mean to scare you sweetheart." You feel your face flush as he calls you that he's a very attractive and older man, he looks familiar but you don't know from where.

He looks around and sees you don't have an umbrella. "Wouldn't want you to get sick now would I?"

"I guess not.." you reply as he ponders for a second. "Alright, I can take you home, but not a word of this to anyone."

You hesitate but ultimately agree since you know you can't make it to the bus stop without getting sick. He leads you to his car which is an expensive black luxury car. He opens the passenger seat and you go in.

He puts on some old Latin music and softly hums along as you stare at your hands. You eventually arrive at your apartment. "Hm, you live here?" He says almost judging you. You nod in shame he clearly has a lot of money.

He shrugs and you try to unbuckle your seatbelt but he stops you. "Let me do it niña." He unbuckles your belt. "Qué pena, eres demasiado guapa para vivir aquí."

You couldn't understand him so you just open the door but before you could get out he grabs your bicep. "Ah, sorry niña." He kisses your cheek which causes you to burn up. "Now, my turn."

"Huh?" He points to his cheek and you nervously lean in and peck his cheek. "Uh, thanks for the ride."

"You're welcome, how about I give you my number, and we can hang out tonight?"

"Tonight? I-I don't know, it's really late..."

"Oh come on, you really gonna let this pretty face go to waste." He chuckles and hands you a business card. "Just call me when you come to your senses." The card has his name and number on it.

"Your business card-" you see the name on the card and your heart sinks as you recognize the name as the CEO of the company you work out. "Ah- wait... you're Mr. O'Hara?!"

He nods "I didn't think you'd be coming into the office today, or ever."

"I never announce when I visit. I like to keep my employees on their toes. Besides aren't you glad I stopped by?" He smirks. "I guess so."

"I think I'd be doing you a disservice if I didn't take you out so give me a call later and I'll pick you up from here, we can go somewhere nice." He kisses the side of your cheek gently.

"Umm... ok, I will."