✰ Star potential ✰

You auditioned at a studio for hopefully a recording contract. It's always been your dream to be a star and now you had the courage to put yourself out there.

However it's been 3 weeks and you still haven't been reached out to. "Shouldn't they have called by now?!"

You get up as you were about to take a shower when your phone rang. You quickly snatch it and answer.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is this y/n l/n?"

"Yes, it is. How may I help you?"

"We apologize for not reaching back sooner but our manager just heard your demo's and wants you to come back and perform to check out your stage presence."

"Wait, really?!"

"Yeah, how does this Saturday at... 3:30 pm work for you?"

"That's perfect! I'll be there!"

Saturday rolls around and you quickly make in to the studio just in time, 3:27.

You were escorted to a huge stage and that's where you'd meet your future boss if you played your cards right.

You stand there in shock as he stands in his full height. You were pretty tall but Jesus Christ! He was tall! At least a foot taller.

He clears his throat and you refocus your attention on him and not just his height. "I'm Miguel O'Hara."

"...oh! I-I'm y/n l/n." He nods and sits down and he signals for you to get on the stage and you do.

A bright light hits your face and you instinctively cover your ever with your forearm.

You look at Miguel and he gives you a disapproving look causing you to remove your hand away.

The music starts playing and you start singing and dancing unfortunately you forgot some words and stumbled a lot.

"No, no, no. Stop. STOP!!" He yells out. The music stops and so do you. "Are you joking right now? How do you forget a few simple words and steps?"

You just stand there looking at the ground as he continues yelling. "Why are you wasting my time? HUH?! We gave you three days to prepare! Was that or was that NOT enough time for you?!"

You stay silent. "I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!!"

"YES!! Yes... it was enough time."

"So why were you not prepared?"

"I'm sorry."

"'I'm sorry' isn't an answer!!" He paces back and forth. He then turns to the staff and starts yelling at them.

"I told you that we needed a new star ASAP!! Everyone you gave me was awkward and flimsy! How do we keep failing?!"

After a few seconds he calms down and turns back to you.

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes. You are our new star."

"I am?!"

"Yes! You'll have to go under training so you won't be so... you, but you'll be our new star. Understand?!"

"Yes sir!"

"Quit your job, quit your school, quit whatever. I expect you here tomorrow morning bright and early. We'll take care of food and rent. You go home now and rest."

You nod and get off the stage and grab your purse. Before you can leave he grabs your shoulder. "Do not disappoint us"