🧃 Juice box 🧃

You were watching your favorite movie as your boyfriend, Miguel, braids your hair. "Every time you watch this movie it's almost like you get more and more surprised." You put down your juice box and glare at him. "What?" He responds. "You're making fun of me."

"No, I'm not. I just think it's silly." You look back at the movie. "It's because it's a great movie and I have a bad memory."

"Amor, I wouldn't call Twilight a 'good movie'." You turn to look at him again. "And I wouldn't call die hard a Christmas movie."

"Fine. Let's just agree to disagree." You turn back around and continue to watch Twilight. He can tell your a little upset and decides to wrap his arms around your waist and shoulders. "I'm sorry I've upset you."

"Not upset."

"If it makes you feel any better, I sometimes watch you sleep like Edward."

"What? How is that supposed to help?" He chuckles and lightly grazes his fangs across your neck, causing you to flinch. "You tell me..."

"God Miguel, put those away." He starts kissing your neck. "Why? I'm trying to make you feel better."
"Well I'm trying to watch a movie."

"Amor, you have seen this movie a thousand times." He starts licking your neck. "Yeah and you've bitten me more."

"No, no más." He starts lightly sucking on your neck. "Stop Miguel, this is my favorite part!" He softens your skin so he can sink his teeth in. "It's my favorite part too." You feel his fangs poke at your neck before he sinks them into you. You cover your mouth not letting any noises escape as to not encourage him.

As his teeth go deeper you find it harder to repress your moans, you grab onto to his hair which causes him to let out a deep groan and you move your head so he can comfortably drink your blood.

After a while he pulls away. "No noises today, Cariño?" He licks the blood away as you remove your hand from your mouth and his hair as you gasp for air. "You're like my own personal juice box."