🧛F☆NG𑪽🧛

You get home and see your boyfriend laying on the couch you put your bag down and take off your shoes before laying on top of him. "Welcome back." He plays with your hair and kisses the top of your head. "Everything ok?"

"No, my back hurts from all the standing I had to do today!" He rubs your back. "I'm sorry to hear that." You look up at him. "Can I do something?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"...it's kind've... strange..." he looks at you more intrigued. "Ok? Like what?"

"Can I play with your teeth?" He pauses for a moment and shrugs. "Sure, just don't pull any of them out." To your surprise he opens his mouth. You smile and drag your finger across the bottom of his top teeth.

"What do you like about my teeth?" He asks with his mouth open. "I just like how they look... and how sharp your canines are..." you rub his canine. "My canines?"

"Mhm, you're like a vampire." You tap his back teeth. "A vampire?" You pull your finger out and kiss him. "Do you want me to bite you then?"

Your eyes light up as you nod quickly. "You're so weird..."

"I'm not weird, I just like your teeth." You put your index finger between his front teeth. "Bite, just a little?" He sighs and adds a bit of pressure, when you don't react he bites a little harder. "Ok, that's good for now."

He stops and looks at you, moving one hand up your thigh and the other on your back. "You liked that?" You nod and kiss him. "Let me do something." he begins to run his tongue all around your finger from the tip of the finger to the base.

You smile a bit as he stops. "Did you like that?" You nod as he takes it as approval he keeps running his tongue along the inside edge of your finger in circles.

He stops again and traces his fingers in your inner thigh. You smile and begin to lick his front teeth. You pull away and ask. "I want to see if your fangs can cut me."

"Ok? Go ahead." You take the tip of your index finger and drag it along his fang and put a bit of pressure but clearly not enough. "Oh, no blood."

He takes your finger and puts it back in his mouth and presses your finger against his fangs, he applies pressure with his thumb. He drags it as you feel the sharp pain.

He chuckles at your discomfort. "Too much?"

"No, it was nice... strangely." He smiles and licks your blood "anywhere else you want me to bite?" You nod. "My lips" he kisses you deeply and you return the kiss.

He gently bites and  sucks your lip. Pressing his fangs into you and lightly drawing blood. He pulls away and licks your blood. "Too much?"

"I'm starting to think you might be enjoying this a bit more than me." He chuckles. "Yeah, definitely."