.

Poppy and Branch's wedding celebration continued into the night, with the air filled with laughter, music, and the glow of firefly lanterns illuminating the meadow. Trolls from all corners of the kingdom had gathered to witness the union of their beloved queen and her steadfast companion.

The festivities included a dance under the starlit sky, with Poppy and Branch twirling and swaying to the cheerful tunes played by a group of talented troll musicians. The meadow echoed with joyous laughter and the rhythm of their happy celebration.

As the night progressed, the newlyweds stole moments away from the crowd, finding a quiet spot by the lake. With their fingers entwined, they gazed at the reflection of the moon on the serene water, savoring the magical atmosphere of their wedding night.

Branch wrapped his arms around Poppy, pulling her close. "I never thought I'd find someone who completes me like you do, Poppy," he confessed, his voice filled with love.

Poppy turned to him, her eyes sparkling. "And I never knew love could be this incredible until I found you, Branch. You're my rock, my love, my everything."

Branch pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead. "Here's to a lifetime of adventures, laughter, and love," he whispered, raising an imaginary toast.

Poppy chuckled, leaning in for a sweet kiss. "To us, Branch, and to the endless possibilities our love brings."

Their wedding night continued with joyous celebrations, but eventually, Poppy and Branch slipped away into the quiet of the night, hand in hand, ready to embark on their first night as a married couple.

Underneath the blanket of stars, surrounded by the soft sounds of nature, they exchanged whispered words of love, sealing the promises they made earlier. As they drifted into a peaceful slumber, nestled in each other's arms, they knew that their journey together was just beginning—a journey filled with love, laughter, and countless adventures yet to unfold.