Leah: Wait, Beth, did you get a call-up?

Beth: Yeah, I'll be there with the England team.

Viv: And I'll keep an eye on Y/n so she can guess nothing of what's gonna happen.

Leah: All we have to do now is to win the Arnold Clark Cup.

Beth: I heard about the teams who will face us this year.

Leah: What are they?

Beth: Spain, Denmark and Australia.

Viv: Whoa, tough teams.

Leah: You know, beat the best to be the best. I can't believe that in a week and half...

Viv: Yeah, that's crazy but you're just so cute together, it's a logical thing.

Leah: I can't wait to live this moment.

Beth: Who's aware about it?

Leah: You two, and Y/n's parents, maybe her brothers too. But I want everyone to be there.

Viv: No one here except us know?

Leah: Yeah, it's now or never. Viv, can you go look for Jonas?

Viv: Yeah, sure.

Viv leaves the common room to go look for Jonas in his office.

Leah: Girls, something important to announce, can you join me in the meeting room in 5 minutes, please.

Leah and Beth go around the training center to spread the message. A few minute later, all the girls are sat in the meeting room waiting for Leah to come and explain what's going on. Jonas gets in with Viv and Leah finally gets in with Beth.

Jonas: Leah, what's going on? Why this meeting?

Leah: Okay, actually I have a news for you.

Katie: What's going on?

Leah: So you all know I'm dating Y/n, but I want to go further with her. I want to ask her to marry me.

Steph: No way!

Gio: For real?

Leah: Yeah, And I want all of you to be there.

Jen: When is it going to be?

Leah: The final of the Arnold Clark Cup, I've plan to do that on the pitch. And I want you guys to be there.

Jonas: We will, right?

Caitlin: Obviously.

Laura: You can count on us if you need some help.

Leah: Actually, for the moment, I need guys to keep the secret.

Everyone celebrates the news with Leah. After that, everyone goes to training and then Leah goes home. Skip to the next Monday, when Leah is supposed to leave for St Georges Park. You don't have your knee splint anymore but still use sometime your crutches even if you should use them at full time. You're in the kitchen, cooking for lunch. Leah has just put her bags in her car. She gets back in, and go put her arms around your waist and kisses you in the neck.

Y/n: Do you eat with me ?

Leah: I don't think so, I have to be pretty early at SGP, Sarina asks for a meeting with me today.

Y/n: Seriously?

Leah: Babe, I'm sorry, but got no choice.

Y/n: Okay, then, I guess I can't do anything about it.

Leah: I have to go.

Y/n: I'm gonna miss you.

Leah: Only 10 days, 10 days away from each other. We'll get through that.