Leah: Babe, what you doing here?

Y/n: I was bored at home, and I missed everyone. I missed you.

Leah: Nice try.

Leah hugs you.

Beth: Sorry, love birds, but Leah, we have to go.

Leah: I see you after the game. Be careful, okay?

Y/n: Yes, mom, I will. Go win this. Love you.

You go sit next to Viv waiting for the girls to come out of the tunnel. It's time. Both teams go on the pitch.

Kickoff:

6' Blackstenius; decisive pass from Lia Wälti, Stina is in 1v1 with the goalkeeper, she strikes and it goes in the back of the net.

22' Lauren James; she overflows on her right side, then transplants in the axis and delivers a shot from outside the penalty area, it comes landing in the left corner of the Arsenal goalkeeper.

Half Time: 1-1

48' Sam Kerr; decisive pass from Erin Cuthbert, she is in 1v1 with the goalkeeper, she strikes and it goes in the back of the net.

60' Sam Kerr; decisive pass from Guro Reiten, Reiten centers for Sam Kerr and she does a brilliant header, it goes in the back of the net.

84' Beth Mead; she receives a pass from Kim Little, gives it to Blackstenius, Stina gives the ball back and Mead strikes it and lands in the back of nets.

90+1' Leah Williamson; Katie McCabe hits a corner, Leah goes for a head, it lands in the back of the nets.

Full Time: 3-3

Final whistle blows by the referee, you can't stop smiling. You stand up and go on the sideline with Viv and your crutches, Leah immediately runs toward you. She picks you up and spins you around. You can tell she's the happiest at the moment. She gently puts you down.

Y/n: You were amazing today, you played incredibly well. I'm so proud of you, Leah Williamson.

Leah: I love you, Y/n Beckham.

Y/n: I love you more.

Beth: Guys, sorry to interrupt, but I think the medias would love to have you, Y/n. Alex is waiting for you.

Y/n: I'll be back in a second.

Leah: I'll wait here then.

You leave Leah with Beth and Viv, while you join Alex in the corner of the pitch for an interview.

Y/n: Hey Alex

You hug her, grab a microphone and start the interview.

Alex: Y/n, it's lovely to have you here with us today, a surprise for everyone?

Y/n: Yeah, I just wanted to surprise everyone by coming to the game today, but also showing that the four of us are fine, two of us are already back on the pitch, Viv should also be back soon, so that's all that matters. Also wanted to show to the Arsenal supporters and fans that I'm fine and that I'll do whatever it takes to come back as soon as possible. And I wanted to see the girls obviously cause I miss them all.

Alex: As you said, Beth Mead and Leah Williamson, who were involved in that car accident a few weeks ago, are back on the pitch and each one of them has scored today.

Y/n: Yes, they were keen to show that this accident hadn't affected their ability on the pitch and their love for the game. That's actually pure behavior from Leah and Beth, showing that nothing can reach them and that they will always give their all. A true passion for football.

Alex: Last question for you Y/n before you go, how are you?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm okay, I could be better but I'm fine. As it was announced, I'm suffering from a broken tibia and a few other injuries, so I'm gonna be out for a moment but will always be there to support and team and country, of course. I'm a true supporter now.

Alex: Wish you the best and faster recovery, Y/n.

Y/n: Thank you.

On the other side, Leah is talking with Beth, Viv. She can't stop looking at you.

Viv: Seem so in love with each other.

Leah: She's just... so perfect.

Beth and Viv laugh a little seeing how much Leah is into you.

Leah: What?

Beth: Nothing, we just never saw you like that before. Not even with Jordan.

Leah: I just can't wait anymore.

Viv: Wait for what?

Leah: I want her to be my wife so bad.

Beth: So what? You're gonna propose to her today?