Leah: Love you.

Y/n I'll watch your match, love you too.

Leah gives a kiss, you kiss her back. She picks her bag and leaves the house. You wait for Leah to leave the driveway, you grab your phone and call Viv.

Y/n: Hey Viv

Viv: Hey, how are you?

Y/n: Good and you? Just wanted to know if you're going to the match against Chelsea?

Viv: Yes, Beth is announce in the starting line so as Leah, I think.

Y/n: Yeah, Jonas asked Leah to start the match on the pitch, her first line-up since the accident. I was wondering if you could take me to the match? I can't drive, with my crutches.

Viv: Yeah, of course. Does Leah know about it? Or any of the girls?

Y/n: No, just you. I want to surprise everyone.

Viv: Okay, I'll come pick you then, won't say anything to Beth or the girls.

You struggle a little to get prepared, but few minutes later, Viv is in front of your house. She helps you with your crutches and you head towards the stadium. Viv manages to park and get you through a place where there's not a lot of fans to recognize you to let you enter in the stadium. You manage to join Leah's mother and family in the stands.

Amanda: Y/n? What are you doing here?

Y/n: I couldn't stay at home anymore. I just wanted to see the girls.

Amanda: Leah didn't told me you were coming.

Y/n: She has no idea I'm here, I came with Viv.

Amanda: Do you want to stay with us?

Y/n: I'd loved to, but I think I'm gonna go sit on the bench of the injured players with Viv. I just wanted to say "Hi".

Amanda: Is your tibia okay?

Y/n: Yeah, crutches help a lot. I'm fine. See you after the match.

Amanda: Yeah, sure, be careful, sweetheart.

You get back down and join Viv on the sideline. The girls are already warming up, they don't see you. But the crowd see you and go crazy. You smile, Viv smiles at you. The girls doesn't pay attention, still focus on their match, but Jonas turns around and sees you standing just next to the substitutes' seats.

Jonas: Y/n?

Y/n: Hey Jonas

Jonas goes to hug you.

Jonas: Leah didn't tell me you were coming.

Y/n: Cause she doesn't know about it.

Jonas: I'm really happy that you're okay, you really scared us with that accident.

Y/n: Yeah, me too. I can't wait to come back on the pitch, even just coming back to training.

Jonas: One step at a time. Take care of yourself for the moment, and I'm sure you'll comeback very quickly on the pitch. The match is about to start, see you later.

Y/n: Thank you, Jonas.

Warm up ends, the girls are on their way to the changing room for the final minutes before the match kick off. They still didn't notice you.

Y/n: Sorry, may I ask you...

Katie: Y/n!

Y/n: Hey girls!

Gio: My best friend!

All of the girls come around you and hug you. Leah is behind everyone, smiling at you.