WHISTLE

(Y/n) hums as he folds his futon ignoring the chatters in the background, he delicately and neatly cleans up his futon before huffing proudly at the neatly stacked futon with his hands on his hips.

'Done!-'

*CRASH*

"You can't catch me!! Hehe!"

"Come back here you rascal!"

(Y/n) stared in disbelief and froze in his spot seeing the neatly piled futon is messy again. He slowly turns his head towards the two trouble makers, Gagamaru and Naruhaya.

The two were oblivious at the ominous aura marching towards them as they wrestle on the cold floor.

"Hey! Let me go!"

"Be quiet and give me back my tooth brush!"

"Both of you...."

Gagamaru and Naruhaya immediately froze in fear at the sound of familiar angry voice. They crook their neck and slowly face their angry teammate with blue lines.

(Y/n) only smiles.

*BONK*

"IF YOU TWO DON'T KNOCK IT OFF I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WILL BE DOING THE CLEANING AND LAUNDRY UNTIL WE'RE DONE HERE! NOW GET BACK TO YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STOP BEING CHILDISH!!" (Y/n) scolds the two trouble makers as the two guilty faces cries animatedly in their seated knees.

"We're sorry...." The two mutter with cry.

Isagi sweatdrop at the scene while Bachira along with Raichii laughs at the scene in front of them. Kunigami and Chigiri could only deadpan and sighs.

Lemon(Iemon) (A/n I swear I rarely checked the comments and someone said in the comment that it's "I" not "L" help- whoever you are ily and thank you😭😭😭😭🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️) sweatdrop before calling out to his teammates to the video room for a meeting.

Iemon proceed to reports all the next team's performance from their previous matches with others listening intently. (Y/n) zoned out throughout the meeting as he stare into the blank grey wall in front of him with bored expression, Chigiri poked him on the side with scolding expression telling the ravennette to pay attention.

".....What we need to pay attention now are these three," Iemon changes the slide showing the three top players in Team V.

"They've scored eighteen goals over three matches and have won all three with their stupidly strong attack power.....

"With five goals Tsurugi Zantetsu.....with six goals Reo Mikage..."