ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ/ sᴛʀᴇɴɢʜᴛ

After the whole fiasco in the changing room, the team gather around in circle to discus about their weapons to be used in the future match by Kuon who is taking notes.

"My weapon is....dribbling," Bachira sleepily said before laying down the futon.

"My weapon is my incredible shooting technique! And my motto is 'Sexy soccer'!", Raichi proudly exclaim making (Name) inwardly cringe.

"Mine is...tackling I guess," Gagamaru scratching cheek.

"Mine is getting behind the enemy!" Naruhaya in carefreeness said.

And so on, one by one they we through everyone's strength in the field, Kuon is happily taking notes of them before turning his attention towards the two pretty prin- I mean long haired boys.

"How about you, Chigiri, (Name)?" Kuon asked and everyone attention went towards the two.

Chigiri who sat far from rest with (Name) laying down his lap as he ran through the ravenette soft locks.

Chigiri sighs, "I don't want to say it..."

"Huh?! Don't chicken out on us!" Igaguri said.

Chigiri shrugged, "I know, sorry. But, I don't want to say."

"O-ok, how about you (Name)?" Kuon ask.

(Name) just shrugged before turning his head away and buried his face on Chigiri's abdomen and snore softly.

"What the heck? Let's just leave the selfish princesses alone and move on," Raichi scoff.

"Hmm, but what we've seen so far of what (Name) can do earlier. Agility, dribbling and direct shoot is what he can do so I'm just gonna write that down.." Kuon writes down his notes.

"Oh well....anyway, by thinking of what our most powerful weapons are we can create a team with that as the foundation. Ego told us that's the way we can win. Basically, I think the most important thing is how well we can utilize our weapons!" Kuon said confidently.

"But, if we all just do whatever we want, won't it end up the same as last game?" Lemon asked.

"Can we really just win by listening to that guy?" Gagamaru asked next.

"Even if we know our weapons, it's pointless is we're still not working as one...." Naruhaya murmur loudly enough to be heard by all.

'He's got a point...' Isagi thought.

He then turn his head to Kuon, "Isn't there some way that we can let everyone shine?"

Kuon then put his hand on his chin, "Wait a sec...no, that might work. This way, everyone would have equal chance..."

"What is it, Kuon?" Raichi asked.

"With this plan, I think we could win..."

Kuon the proceed to tell everyone his plan while writing them down in his notebook, they unanimously agree and thrilled with Kuon's plan for their next game.

"....We'll go with 'operation: Me, next 9!" Kuon exclaimed.

And so, everyone begin to train each other how they would like pass, shoot and runs as their turn would come in the game. Each individuals in the teams were able to take turns including (Name) who demanded a lot of things which nearly made Raichi explode who were being hold back by Kunigami and Bachira while Isagi and Chigiri scolded the ravenette who only shrugged and playfully smirk.

Eventually, it's night time and the others were tired and exhausted. The others were asleep while (Name) couldn't facing the plain roof, Chigiri were already asleep tired from previous exercises and practices.