REASONS/STRENGHT ᴘᴛ.𝟑

(A/n Ik the title fonts is different, I don't remember the ones that I usually use for this Ff help-)

"That's righttttttt~"

The two Wanami brothers place their hands on Isagi's shoulder, Isagi stare at them in shock.

"They figured it out, Kuon-Chan. So I can say this, right?" Keisuke clicked his finger while smiling at the downcast Kuon on the ground.

Keisuke and Junichi turns around to face the rest of Team Z, "He leaked all your strategies, your weapons and your weaknesses," The twins approach Kuon and stand by his sides, "He approached us in the dining hall last night, after sneaking out of your meeting. This whole thing was Kuon's idea!"

Isagi's eyes widen in realization, 'Back then..?!'

"Which means this match is ours!! That's what we're saying!" The twins menacingly smile already feeling victorious at their advantage.

Team Z were flabbergasted at the shocking reveal with newfound horror except (Name) who sneer in disgust at the three.

"This....this is a joke...right? Kuon?" Isagi stammers with eyes filled with despair towards Kuon's figure.

Kuon only stays silent, Raichii finally snap and roughly grab Kuon's collar.

"What the hell, Kuon?! I'll kill you!! What the hell were you thinking?! Why did you do this?! HUHH??!!"

"I'm just doing everything I can do to stay in Blue Lock," Kuon nonchalantly said.

This triggers Raichii and he was ready to throw his fist to Kuon if it wasn't for Kunigami who quickly intercepted the violence.

"Jingo Raichii, yellow card!! Return to your side and presume the match!" The VAR announce from the speaker.

Raichii tsked and grit his teeth angrily at the warning, he couldn't lay a hand on Kuon unless if he wants to get a red card.

"Are you stupid?! How can we have a game like this?!" Raichii shout at the VAR speaking with frustration.

"Why.....why would you betray us?! If we lose this, it's over for you and the rest of us!! What's the point of loosing on purpose!!" Igaguri shout at Kuon.

"You mean us," (Name) stop in front of Kuon.

Their attention turns towards (Name), they flinch back at the dark and cold eyes (Name) given specifically towards Kuon and the two twins.

"Don't you remember the rules or are you just stupid? Whoever in the team scores three goals would be an automatic pass for the next selection. Therefore, the three score that Kuon did is none other than just a free pass," (Name) said with monotone voice, he then crouched down meeting eye level to Kuon.

"Enjoy your momentary victory, just watch your back on our black sheep," (Name) sinisterly smile before standing up and went back to his position.

Kuon shiver in fear with cold sweat dripping down his chin.

(Name) heads over to Chigiri and bump his shoulder, "You gotta snap out of it and start being a team player. You damn know that your useless ass gonna send you back home crying like a bi*ch."

Chigiri stare at (Name)'s back with frown, he clench his fists in frustration and irritation. He knew what (Name) just said is true if he were not showing any progress soon he will surely be kicked out by Ego.

All the team went back to their position except Kuon who stays with the opposing team with the starter ball.

"You're the idiots....if we lose the only one going home are you guys. I'll be the one who stays behind," Kuon brushed off his bangs away from his face.