ᴛᴇᴀᴍ/ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ

'This guy is crazy!' Isagi thought while holding his ear where (Name) had just whispered.

(Name) walks back to Chigiri and wrap his arm around the red head's arm as if they were couple.

"This is totally absurd...is it going to stay this way?" Igarashi sweats.

"Absurd..? Yes, it is absurd. This is the world of competition, the world class strikers you so casually admire..face these competitions everyday as they survive by risking their lives. How's it feel? Risking your live for the first time since you've been born, are you spooked? Are you shocked? This is just the way things are in Blue Lock. It's clear now, right? You realize how shabby and mediocre your soccer lives were up till now? And you trembled, didn't you..? 'Yes, I've survived!!'...

That's victory carve it into your brains," Ego sadistically grinned widely making the others except (Name) shiver and gulped.

'What a damn sadist you are, dad.'

"Every-time you feel that pleasant sensation, your ego will grow...and you'll get closer and closer to becoming world's best striker. Congratulations, you've passed Blue Lock entrance test."

The others cheered and some even sighed in relieve.

"These are eleven of you in each room...from now on, you'll be living together and sharing common destiny....

from now on, you'll be living together and sharing common destiny

"Sometimes you'll cooperate...sometimes betray each other. Rivals carving out a shared dream..."

(A/n like I said, Imamura don't exist here-)

"....as Blue Lock's team Z."

A week later, the group were then forced to take physical training designed by Ego himself, and it was hell. The others are doing various of different exercises including running on thread mill within a certain maximum speed by Ego. (Name) fortunately survive the whole chaos as his body aches and whine at the numb muscles which forces Chigiri to carry him from his back and with the help of Kunigami who is willing to take turns.