Chapter 6 - (Bittersweet)

(PSA: this chapter was taken down, then re-written for all those people who did read this went it came out)

A surrey of giggles filled the air as the couple remained intertwined with each other underneath the covers. Bare skin on bare skin. The soft skin of Y/n's left cheek rested lazily on his chest, completing the perfect contrast to his cold complexion. The tips of her fingers drawing small circles in his skin. Each holding a giddy love-struck expression on their faces, they lay together in silence, thriving off the other's company.

She needed this. They needed this.

Lazily, they exchanged small kisses anywhere they could reach, like two careless teenagers. Together, they thrived off each other's warmth, never once wanting it to end. With a chuckle, Y/n got up from her spot on the bed, letting her hand linger on his chest. He stirred in his sleep, opening his eyes and watching her walk towards the long draping curtains that shielded the sunlight peering into the room. Her nude silhouette stood, basking in the warmth as she opened the curtains. Theo laid on the bed with his arm supporting his head, resting on his forearm. He squinted his eyes as the harsh light almost blinded his groggy state, the warm tones of this sudden blinding light that highlighted his figure. Y/n could only smile, peering out the window of the small apartment building, when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. She shuddered at the contact, humming out softly, breath hitching in response to the sudden contact. The tall blonde rested his chin on her shoulder as he too peered out the window with her.

"I can't tell whether that's the after-sex glow or just the sunlight, but either way you look amazing..."

Theo mumbled out against her neck, letting the sweet nectar of his words wrap her mind, seeping into her very core. She could feel the smile in his voice as he lazily spoke against her neck, running his hands up and down her body, only to abruptly stop once he reached the shy of her chest.

"Wait... The fuck is this?"

Her eyes shot try open. Fuck.

The room was pretty dark whenever they indulged in their private sessions, something to do with Theo's pride, not wanting to see her face while he received.
Y/n had been in such a blissful state, that she had totally forgotten about the tattoo.

"...you're fucking with me... Right?"

She was, in fact, not fucking with him.

In a swift movement, he turned her around to face her, roughly. With his thumb, he pushed the left mass up, inspecting the red ink that tainted her delicate skin. His face grew into a mix of emotions. He was disgusted. He could only stare at the irritated skin, with a harsh scowl forming on his lips. His eyebrows seeped before he looked at her.

"Y/n answer me what the fuck is that."

"Theo, I-"

Not much could be said before he abruptly pushed her out of his once warm and loving grasp, which had now grown bitter and spiteful. Resentful even. How could you do this? Why would you do this? Just to get a reaction out of him? Just to piss him off? In a cold fashion, he picked up his clothes off the floor, slugging his baggy loose-fitting pants back on and over his waist before opening the door with his shirt halfway on.

"Theo, wait, I can't explain this-"

He was having one of it. You ruined yourself. You tainted your skin just to get a reaction out of him. If it was attention you wanted, it was attention you were going to get. Y/n stumbled while putting her clothes back on, clipping the back of her black lace and running after Theo, hoping to reach him before he could reach the front door of her small flat. She reached out for his arm as he walked, only for him to trash it away, yanking his arm back and pushing her back with such force. She stumbled over her feet, looking up at him with such hurt and disbelief. Y/n sputtered over her own words, her eyes remaining locked onto the board of his back.  He stopped himself in the middle of the doorway, debating whether he should speak his mind. The tall blonde turned around, facing y/n. He paused for a second, almost hesitated, then he spoke